Finius

GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

458 posts in this topic

im ready "as ill ever be"

Good lard, I'm not! I mean I'm fully in airsoft mode, but I'm doing a night game, camp, and day game starting tomorrow and then next weekend the GZ bash. So yeah, super up for it, but I haven't got my kit sorted or anything sensible like that...

I can't even accurately predict what I'll be doing later in a day ATM... :lol:

im sorted for that as well camp stool ipod a 50 pack of ciggs and the classics from the 80's simple's

So Craig, are you going to add us to the teams roster? I had a look but I can't find how to go about doing it...

Is everyone all sorted for this? Got all gear, weapons set up perfectly, etc.?

I need to completely rewire my AK and I've given up with my L1A1 for the time being, so... that'd be a resounding "NO!"

At least it's not just me.. ordered belt, pouches, etc. yesterday and mags on Tuesday. Still have to sort my sniper out, externally it's done, but still shooting 590 FPS. So need to lower that and then set the hop up, and there's a horrible scraping when I cycle the bolt, which needs to be sorted. My M16's currently flinging BBs miles to the right, but with good consistency, so just need to sort that out.

Good luck then, mate! Forgot to add I'm still waiting for radios which should arrive Thursday and headsets which should have already arrived!

So Craig, are you going to add us to the teams roster? I had a look but I can't find how to go about doing it...

i sent it in but they haven't put it up yet i dont know why

I'm 99% sorted gear wise, still waiting for my belt to arrive, but it *should* be here today, I paid for a 24 hour courier service on monday evening, so fingers crossed.

Aside from that I'm down 1 torch following a night game a couple of weeks ago where I loaned it to someone so I could carry a massive box up a hill and the pikey sod didn't return it, good job it was relatively cheap!

Correction to my last, belt will NOT be arriving today as kitmonster.co.uk didn't have it in stock :( up side is that one quick phone call and they've refunded me in full immediately, so props to them for really good customer service.

Will be driving back across Plymouth to the excellent RVOps.co.uk shop this afternoon to pick up a templar assault systems belt instead of the blackhawk! one.

i sent it in but they haven't put it up yet i dont know why

Lazy bastards!

Lazy bastards!

They still haven't put up the sheet with all the names and the EXACT numbers yet, and there's only

1 Day

18 Hours

28 Minutes

9 Seconds To Go...

ah well dose not matter also ive been forced to ditch my m203 to save weight and the fack that the shells wont work typical

2 days to go, and both of my guns are in bits on my bed.. Can't stop this scraping in my L96, it's really annoying and is wearing the Teflon off a £110 cylinder. Not good. It's overhopping .4s, if I aim at something (3m tall, aiming about half way up) 15m away, they're going over it. Aim at the floor, and they just hit the top of it. Also, not good.

Where's it scraping? On the inside of the receiver?

Yeah, where the barrel/receiver meet. Only does it when I'm actually cocking the gun, not when the spring guide stopper isn't in place.

Have you tried to see if the stock one scratches too?

Yeah, stock one does, so does ASPUK one. Doesn't do it with the stock barrel, but I want to use my fluted outer barrel, was too expensive to have sitting there doing nothing..

All, it is with great regret that I must announce that I will not be able to attend.

The people who had promised to cover me at work are now 'busy' and seem to have forgotten the months notice I gave them.

I've spent all day trying to find alternative cover but it's not happening so I'm just going to have to sit this one out.

Good luck anyway!

Jacob

sh*t one my brother has had to pull out as well the navy's called him up for something

right lads im off on my travels ill arrive im ringwood friday 3pm ish

now remember to water my plants and feed Dev for me

Just set off on 1st leg - Train from Nottigham to London St. Pancras.

Got my goretex kecks along with what feels like 1/2 my flat in my bergen. Good lard, it's heavy!