Finius

GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

458 posts in this topic

No going to take truck if i can will make it easier getting in and out and also possibly helping others and can also put the big generator on the back of the truck so we have full luxuries lol

That's good news, Arden! TBH, I'm going to be carrying enough stuff without adding the weight of a charger to it so I'll leave that to those bringing cars... not that I'll refuse an opportunity to top up my SLR's 9.6V battery if it's going :D

I'm away until the 17th, so finding a time when I'll be able to go online could be hard. However, I will be able to reply to messages etc so just keep me in the loop via Skype.

I think we're bringing a tent, and my gun is gas so I won't need any battery facilities.

battery charging facilities, I think I may love you a little bit. I'll bring along a charger and a four way extension lead just in case.

Ok Mate

Hope the love doesnt go to far ;)

Ill probably bring a microwave too so we can eat :)

aww honey

I LOVE YOU, and dont ever forget that

just decided to weigh my kit for the fight 7 kg over the limit why why much i have to pick what to bring ive been forced to ditch my claymores two packs of BB's a drum m4 mag and so so much more its so unfair :(

Ill probably bring a microwave too so we can eat :)

Now rhat has the potential to make you lot heroes... but do you know what would definitely make legends of you?

An electric kettle!

BTW, I'll ask again, does anyone know what the drinking water facilities/arrangements are?

The Squad

craig

Arden

Jacob Wright

Liam Porter

jcheeseright

joshcowin

Ian_Gere

Luke

Jake Parker

There are taps of drinking water. You can't beat a couple of 5 ltr bottles from the supermarket though.

There are taps of drinking water. You can't beat a couple of 5 ltr bottles from the supermarket though.

Thanks for that Robbo. How far from the camping area and skirmish areas?

If I had a vehicle, I'd take 10Kg of water, but carrying my kit, now I know it won't cost me an arm and a leg to stay hydrated, I'll make do with a litre of Ribena in my cammel and another of water so I can get a brew on as soon as my tent's up.

BTW, how many/who is in your crew so I can add them to the squad list?

There are definitely taps in the safe zone which is between 2 and 40 mins from the game area. A full hydration pouch should be fine for the morning then just refill it.

I seem to think that there are also taps in the camping field by the toilets.

There's 13 in my mob but we're booked as bravo like last year.

Ah yes, I remember now - the traitors! :D

God damn I'm missing out by not coming to this =[ I think my last contribution was something like 15 pages ago lol.

Ian, I'll be going to a supermarket before the event so can pick up a massive bottle of water for you if needed. Won't last all weekend of course but it can always be refilled.

Ian, I'll be going to a supermarket before the event so can pick up a massive bottle of water for you if needed. Won't last all weekend of course but it can always be refilled.

Yeah mate, if you don't mind doing that, it'll save me a hassle. 5L of own brand still spring water or, if they don't have those carboys of their own brand, 2 x 2L, please.

national express yeah i am but i have to get to london from southend airport

i plan on keeping it inside my duffle bag

why the hell would they search my bag? and if they plan to then the first thing ill say is ive got an airsoft gun in that bag just so you know,

also what time are you heading down at?

Keep details of the GZW and your defence with you as well, won't hurt and will probably make things easier if questions are asked