GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I need to completely rewire my AK and I've given up with my L1A1 for the time being, so... that'd be a resounding "NO!"

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

At least it's not just me.. ordered belt, pouches, etc. yesterday and mags on Tuesday. Still have to sort my sniper out, externally it's done, but still shooting 590 FPS. So need to lower that and then set the hop up, and there's a horrible scraping when I cycle the bolt, which needs to be sorted. My M16's currently flinging BBs miles to the right, but with good consistency, so just need to sort that out.

• Supporters

Good luck then, mate! Forgot to add I'm still waiting for radios which should arrive Thursday and headsets which should have already arrived!

So Craig, are you going to add us to the teams roster? I had a look but I can't find how to go about doing it...

i sent it in but they haven't put it up yet i dont know why

• Supporters

I'm 99% sorted gear wise, still waiting for my belt to arrive, but it *should* be here today, I paid for a 24 hour courier service on monday evening, so fingers crossed.

Aside from that I'm down 1 torch following a night game a couple of weeks ago where I loaned it to someone so I could carry a massive box up a hill and the pikey sod didn't return it, good job it was relatively cheap!

• Supporters

Correction to my last, belt will NOT be arriving today as kitmonster.co.uk didn't have it in stock :( up side is that one quick phone call and they've refunded me in full immediately, so props to them for really good customer service.

Will be driving back across Plymouth to the excellent RVOps.co.uk shop this afternoon to pick up a templar assault systems belt instead of the blackhawk! one.

• Supporters
i sent it in but they haven't put it up yet i dont know why

Lazy bastards!

ah well dose not matter also ive been forced to ditch my m203 to save weight and the fack that the shells wont work typical

• Supporters

2 days to go, and both of my guns are in bits on my bed.. Can't stop this scraping in my L96, it's really annoying and is wearing the Teflon off a £110 cylinder. Not good. It's overhopping .4s, if I aim at something (3m tall, aiming about half way up) 15m away, they're going over it. Aim at the floor, and they just hit the top of it. Also, not good.

• Supporters

Yeah, where the barrel/receiver meet. Only does it when I'm actually cocking the gun, not when the spring guide stopper isn't in place.

• Supporters

Yeah, stock one does, so does ASPUK one. Doesn't do it with the stock barrel, but I want to use my fluted outer barrel, was too expensive to have sitting there doing nothing..

All, it is with great regret that I must announce that I will not be able to attend.

The people who had promised to cover me at work are now 'busy' and seem to have forgotten the months notice I gave them.

I've spent all day trying to find alternative cover but it's not happening so I'm just going to have to sit this one out.

Good luck anyway!

Jacob

sh*t one my brother has had to pull out as well the navy's called him up for something

right lads im off on my travels ill arrive im ringwood friday 3pm ish

now remember to water my plants and feed Dev for me

• Supporters

Just set off on 1st leg - Train from Nottigham to London St. Pancras.

Got my goretex kecks along with what feels like 1/2 my flat in my bergen. Good lard, it's heavy!

• Supporters

I'm not there yet. In Salisbury taxi from Train to Bus Stations...

Bell u when I'm in Ringwood...

• Supporters

We were late leaving, on the M25, 85 miles away. Should be there about 4 ish.

If anyone's there before, let us know where you've set up.

I am so jealous :(

I really wanted to go.

stupid friends pulling out. stupid me for not going solo. just like Jason Derulo

• Supporters

Directions to my tent:

Follow main drag to camping area until "Quiet Zone" is in front of you.

Turn right and follow that track into camping field until you see a black van with "Skirmish Paintball" on the side in green on your right. There are bogs on the left: 20m further on is a small tree on the right set back 10m from the track, between 2 larger trees adjacent to the track. I'm nearly under it.

Archived