GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Just going back to something we all talked about a few pages ago.

Does everybody have comms for the weekend?

yes more importantly dose every one have a headset or throat mic for their comm

• Supporters

Yes both me and liam do.

We recently played at a skirmish without headsets and it was hideous, giving eacothers positions away and then other times not being able to hear what was said clearly.

Our earpieces were only 7 pounds and well worth the money

• Supporters

I will have comms inc. headset by then (and if you only knew what a ball ache that has turned into... nevermind, no doubt I'll regale you all with the sorry tale around a fire some night!). Ian is my real name. I am definitely going.

also what can we put down as a profile about us apart from FOR DEV AND COUNTRY!

You can leave "country" out for my taste... wait up though, I'm good at this!

FOR DEV AND DISHONOUR!

FOR DEV AND DESTRUCTION!

CRY HAVOC AND LET 'S LAP THE DIGS OF... OF... WH... NO, BEST NOT!

CRY HEADACHE AND LET SLOP THE WIGS OH DEAR!

CRY HAMMOCK AND LET 'S WHIP THE SLAGS O' PHWOAR [opt.", ME HEARTIES"]!

We have made a covenant with Dev, and with hell are we in agreement. When the overflowing urge shall pass through, it shall not come out of us: for we have made pies our refuge, and tis falsehood that we sh!t ourselves!

I havent got comms or mics so anyone whos willing to lend me one would be greatly appreciated

if you get me a bottle of pepsi ill lend you a radio and earpiece it just needs some AAA battery's

full please also lads just over a week to go so get what you need and if you dont have it ask

• Supporters

Just showing the reason GroundBreaker's Will NEVER Attend any Z1 Affilated site's or use their shop

hinsult.th.png

hinsult3.th.png

hinsult2.th.png

hinsult1.th.png

My Bro could have been more polite but For a business Insulting even customers is bad....

• Supporters
Just showing the reason GroundBreaker's Will NEVER Attend any Z1 Affilated site's or use their shop

Can you explain exactly what happened because I've only got a vague idea from those screen captures...

• Supporters

yea we tryed to book earlier in the year and pay in full at first H answered our text messages then he just ignored them just like he ignored our E-mails and then 3 weeks ago they started bombarding us with E-Mails to which we replied to the first wave but they ignored it and kept bugging us and then the screen captures happened a couple of days ago

• Supporters

Don't the know the customer is ALWAYS right, even when the customer is wrong they are Right.

They obviously didn't want your money :(

• Supporters

Thanks Craig. I got a bunch of emails from them reminding me to pay my deposit after I'd already paid it. It was when the 1st Aug deadline was approaching. I just ignored them - nothing happened. I assumed their computer system isn't complicated enough to recognise customers who have paid their deposit from those who have somehow ended up on the same database who haven't paid and decided there and then that I'd pay the remainder in cash when I get there, just in case of "computer error" or, as those of us who know that computers don't make errors, "GIGO"...

Insulting you though, that's bad news. Still, "never" is a long time...

• Supporters

Well me and My brother are working on setting a site up and i didn't really want to go and do a 2 day only skirmish that allowed High Cap's

• Supporters

I won't be available until after midnight, maybe later.

• Supporters
off to a party dressed as a meerkat, also unavailable tonight! Next time I'll be about for a chat is probably Monday.

For sake of James dignity... please go to website comparethepissedbloke.com simples!

• Supporters

Only a week left now lads :)

• Supporters
im ready "as ill ever be"

Good lard, I'm not! I mean I'm fully in airsoft mode, but I'm doing a night game, camp, and day game starting tomorrow and then next weekend the GZ bash. So yeah, super up for it, but I haven't got my kit sorted or anything sensible like that...

I can't even accurately predict what I'll be doing later in a day ATM... :lol:

im sorted for that as well camp stool ipod a 50 pack of ciggs and the classics from the 80's simple's

• Supporters

So Craig, are you going to add us to the teams roster? I had a look but I can't find how to go about doing it...

• Supporters

Is everyone all sorted for this? Got all gear, weapons set up perfectly, etc.?

Archived