GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

The bake? :wacko:

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn you auto correct damn you to hell

is was meant to be bike

• Supporters
It does look complex I spose, but it's dead simple really:

This is Ed we're talking about...He's a very special little boy :D

Beginning to look more like I'm gonna have to pass this up :(

• Supporters
damn you auto correct damn you to hell

is was meant to be bike

Aha! Well at least its not another social networking phenomenon that I've totally missed until its so old that using it is a bit naff...

I used to have a thing with a woman called Sophy, which I habitually shortened to "Soph". T9 helped our relationship to it's conclusion by insisting on "Posh" - which, unfortunately and to her abiding shame, she sort of is...

Do we think Ed's at uni because he'll make a good infantry lieutenant then?

Sorry Ed... couldn't resist going along with it :lol:

Shame Finius, shame... tell your family that what they need is a weekend camping holiday!

my brothers got the MGL fixed so that's a reason to go and from what ive read on this so far we've got most of the best in the country on our team B)

• Supporters
what a camping holiday that involves beer more beer guns,1700 people running round a forest throwing plastic at each other,beer,more guns and burgers.

Yeah Josh, exactly that! It makes as much sense as 60,000 people, beer, scarves, more beer, coloured shirts, beer, flags, shouting, singing, beer and 22 men kicking inflated leather/plastic around... and beer. People seem to love that, so why not our particular brand of nuts?

Oh, and there was talk of a flag... Check this out!

• Supporters
Free Stuffs F YES! Dev Get on it i want an Official AFUKER one...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, it's not totally free - you have to pay a few quid for the processing and postage AND use their designs. You can upload your own though and its still way, way cheaper than anywhere else I've ever heard of.

Dev, you would have to OK somebody to use your design and give them the original high DPI image... or do it yourself.

Hopefully myself and some of the other borderers will be coming down, I booked my ticket for Delta today and it already looks like we're fairly well outnumbered!

got a flag in the works should be ready to go soon also is any one after MRE's? B)

i so wish i could go to this ahh well something to save towards for next year :( best of luck to the lads that are going

• Supporters
got a flag in the works should be ready to go soon also is any one after MRE's? B)

do you mean a AF-UK flag?

im bringing a flag basically a bit af-uk patch why?

• Supporters

Craig im after some for sure if i can get the confirmation from work i can have the weekend off.

• 2 weeks later...

okay good,just been looking at the website and the shop is doubling in size,theres a live band,plenty of different types of food curry,burgers,fish n chips etc.sumo wrestling suits.it looks better than last year and that was amazing

if they throw in some boxing then im happy

Archived