GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what put me down as nothing says winning team like an irish man with a minimi

as long as i can get a lift from london B)

• Supporters

If anyone wants to give Finius a lift from anywhere, I can provide the following benefits:

-Humorous Banter

-The Prestige of being the first forum members to skirmish with Finius (I will make you badges which you can wear with pride)

-Free entitlement to my life insurance offers (see the forum support thread for details)

-Three person tent

-Sexual favours

-Amazing i-spy skills, as well as other in-car games such as asda-lorry-spotting and yellow-car

-Willing to take point on all suicidal charges into enemy infested areas

-My L85 guaranteed on your team

-I will send you a lovely picture of my bearded dragon

-I will possibly wear facial hair styled per your own choice

-Various others.

car pool is grand with me also we should have a new thread for people that are going so we can figure things out like kit, transportation, shoe's ect ect B)

-Sexual favours from finius <---- well there a reason to go or maybe not since im now scared

• Supporters

I may be going, trying to suss out what's happening with these 4 Reading Festival tickets I have.. If mate's can't come, then I'll be selling on eBay and going to here instead.

• Supporters

Hmm, how much would it cost to hire a motor home for 5 days and what's the largest number of people you could fit into it (just for transport, some people can camp once we're there)?

I'm thinking me and my mates could hire one and all pay a fair share of the hire fee. It's got to be less than the train, which even booking in advance is looking to be a minimum of £70 a head. They'll hopefully be at least 4 of us, but maybe as many as 8.

Theres a few 4 man RV's that are around the £400 mark for 4 days (security deposit is about the same also)

Also think about fuel

• Supporters

Ah, damn. Maybe not then. Unless we squish 8 people into a 4 man one, or maybe even a 2 or 3 man one, but then we'll probably get pulled over and when everyone in the back is wearing camo gear, covered in magazines and wielding assault rifles, it probably won't go down all that well lol.

Wouldn't it make more sense to just hire a van or minibus though?

It 100% would be if all you were looking for was transport for many people

if we had ten to twelve people going a mini bus would be a grand idea

also were is every one coming from?

• Supporters

Just got this email

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flynn,

The Friday is for arrivals, booking in and setting up camp.

The game starts 1000 hrs on Saturday

The game end at 1600hrs on the Sunday.

For £5 per player you can camp over until Monday morning if you don't want to leave for a long journey after the game.

Thanks and regards,

H

(For and on behalf of Ground Zero Airsoft)

ill be booking myself in soon just want to know what side we will all be on and if anyone will be traveling past london that can give me a lift

• Supporters

I'm hoping to book on the 3rd of May and wound like to know if we have pick a team too

Craig here's the Carpool link sir : www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/?showtopic=9938

Archived