GZ Weekender/NAE 2012

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Others would be fun... but im guessing they can't win, or get given that many assignments

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
team gas blowback?

No, basically, every time someone new goes they trick them into thinking that we play Gay Before Bed and torture people until they give up - I was told that one of the guy's had no toe nail as they pulled it off with pliers.

We decided to call the team, 'Gay Before Bed' we are in it to have a laugh...

personally prefer "others", and unfortunately i'll have to tell you closer to the date, should know for certain june/july.

• Supporters

I vote Delta as well.

• Supporters

I don't mind, I might not be going. But if I do, I'll join whatever team most of you are on.

• Supporters

SNIPERS SUCK LMG`S AND MORTAR CREW`S ALL THE WAY!!!!!! oh wait this ain`t BF3 AEG`S That Use M4 MAG`S ALL THE WAY SUCKER`S

Delta Or Bravo ARE Cool with ME!

I'll be going again his year as part of a 25 man squad, the "Unicorns of Wonder", look out for our camp. Floodlit, massive woodburner, pro dj sound system and 4 way Xbox through a projector.

We'll be Bravo (mercs). In terms of objectives, they are rolling over the 2 days and they tend to be alone the lines of "the team that occupies The Fort at 1400 on Saturday gets X points" so it doesn't matter which team you're on. The objectives re the same.

Considering running an A&K sound control 5000 round box mag on my M4 :-))))

Well then, I think it is time for cam to turn up,

I am considering it, got my own tent ect ect

So.... yeah... I will discus it tonight with the parents.

So add me to the list.

Sorry for the double post.

Well before I decided to go I have two problems:

One how and what do I eat!

And anyone have a tent that they want a 15 year old in :P

As in previous years we'll have the huge BBQ from a mates student union for Friday night and have dominos delivered on Saturday night. All washed down with cold beers from the petrol generator powered fridge.

• Supporters

Wow. You've really got that planned out well!!

I know its far too early to really know but is anyone driving past Chippenham / M4 with a spare seat?

Very much doubt i'll be driving after march.

Also i have a spare 8 and 4 man tent so there's always room XD

il;l be coming down from the barracks 23 miles up the road ;) shall be there with afew lads from the team i play for (thecartel) and also the optac uk lads, look for a guy with way to many gunsand gucci RS army gear as i think the next few months wages are being spent on alotttt of kit ;)

• 2 months later...

Finius, If I'm going I'd definately be joining up with the AF-UK team

Not wanting to sound anti-social but I'll probably rig up my own tent for myself :D

also I/m sure I can bring a bergen full of food and my grilling skills are to behold!

Before I book- we're definitley going Delta yeah?

do we need to put down a deposit when we book?

Archived