Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BaggyPants

Complete FDE G&P Magpul MOE CQB M4 Package (SOLD)

4 posts in this topic

Make: G&P

Gun/Model: Magpul MOE CQB M4 in flat dark earth

Accessories: Fitted hard case, 4 x extra Magpul PTS M version 120rd magazines in FDE, Element Surefire M600 scout light clone on Magpul illumination kit, G&P steel CQB sling attachment, 3 x lipo batteries and charger, G&P XM177 steel flashider, Systema M4A1 carry handle, genuine black SA80 sling. Can also include a new condition Blackhawk 5.56 chest rig in coyote brown, which will hold 8 x M4 magazines plus 2 x pistol magazines if you're interested.

Condition: All as new, never skirmished.

FPS: 350 fps

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Maybe/No/No

Price/Payment: £360, including PayPal fees and UK postage.

Pictures: Attached

Never used and in brand new condition. Not being used and I prefer my pistols. About £520 worth of kit in all, so the price is fair, but feel free to make offers. Looking to sell as a whole, due to it fitting into a case specifically made for it all. May consider splits, but would rather wait a while to see if I get any interest for the package. I will not two tone, it is classed as a RIF, and I will require proof of defence to sell it to you.

post-1644-1326131765_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1326131772_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1326131785_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1326131798_thumb.jpg

post-1644-1326131812_thumb.jpg

Where are you based? Very Interested. Also, How is the rate of fire?

In Barnsley. Rate of fire I would say was damned good on the 7.4v lipos. Far better than any aeg I ever had using 8.4 & 9.6v nimh batteries. Trigger response is better too.