Best Beginners Gun ?

Denneyboy32
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all

I'm waiting to get my UKARA papers signed off before i start buying guns ect.

But I was wondering what is the best gun to start off as a beginner to airsoft.

Thanks all Dan

SRC third gen G36's are nice, but can sometimes be a pain to get parts for, but after trying out my mates on saturday it seems solid and i a good performer, almost getting the range of my VFC SCAR, another good brand are KWA...

Have you tried an M4/M16 of any kind? there great guns, although very common and samey

g36c is a nice alround gun tbh. m4/m16 is going to be my next rifle purchase even though they are common that just means they are good and would recommend try one before buying anything although dont think CA have any as hire guns though since when i emailed for availbility on the 5th i asked if they had any that would fit some mags i have already and they said they dont do any stanag compatible guns. could bring my m733 along for you to have a play with if you wanted though?

• Supporters

ARs are common granted, but then when there's an infinite number of ways you can chop and change them, are they really all that 'samey'? You can go from 6 to 20 inch barrels with everything inbetween, and there are literally hundreds of choices of receiver styles, stocks, handguards, pistol grips, flash hiders, magazines, gas blocks... list goes on.

There's a fair amount of AK parts about, but when you combine all the rail mounted optics and accessories with all the airsoft and RS stuff about for black rifles, there's no need for yours to look anything like anyone else's.

as above, AR's are great guns, and if you have the time and money to put into it you can make it truly unique, I'm looking at getting a 6 inch barrel one atm, and you dont see many laying around, but you may be interested in going super stubby or complete change it into a designated marksmans rifle, with short mags, long barrel, fixed stock, bipod, scopes the lot whilst G36's aren't as customizable but i like em

40721 famas is a just bb gun special and not a skirmishable airsoft gun at airsoft sites. You want to muck around in your garden, fine, take it out onto the field against a £100-120 airsoft starter gun and you are toast, but thanks for the suggestion.

Archived