Matt.T

G&G MP5 (PM5) A4 For Sale Or Swap (SOLD)

10 posts in this topic

I'm selling my MP5 A4 for £130 but try me for an offer, i may feel generous :). It comes with two mags (1 G&G and 1 ICS) which both work well (comes in original box) as well as a working 1400 battery with a smart charger. Gun is ex two tone but has been painted black with Krylon paint so UKARA will be required (can be repainted if needed, ill give you the left over paint that i used). The gun works well with working blow back. fires at 330-335fps with .20's. looking for a G36c or a G3 other wise cash or part exchange. post any offers (i can only say no).

I've had it for roughly 6 months and works a dream. skirmished with about 7 times and has a few unnoticeable scratches.

Pick up from Sussex or Sidcup. May swap but I'm looking for cash mainly.

Thank you for Looking. :)

Photos coming soon/on request.

PM for offers.

Offer pending on different forum

I'm selling my MP5 A4 for £150 It comes with two mags (1 G&G and 1 ICS) which both work well (comes in original box) as well as a working 1400 battery with a smart charger. Gun is ex two tone but has been painted black with Krylon paint so UKARA will be required (can be repainted if needed, ill give you the left over paint that i used). The gun works well with working blow back. fires at 330-335fps with .20's. looking for a G36c or a G3 other wise cash or part exchange. post any offers (i can only say no).

I've had it for roughly 6 months and works a dream. skirmished with about 7 times and has a few unnoticeable scratches.

PM for offers.

Would you be interested in a swap for a sniper rifle? Or hold it to see if I can get the money from selling the sniper to buy the MP5? Here is a pic of my sniper post-3176-1326580004_thumb.jpg

All the best,

Steven

Would you be interested in a swap for a sniper rifle? Or hold it to see if I can get the money from selling the sniper to buy the MP5? Here is a pic of my sniper post-3176-1326580004_thumb.jpg

All the best,

Steven

Used to have one of those. (if that is a warrior) so that's not really what I'm looking for but those rifles sell very quick (I sold mine the same day for cash pickup!). If you can sell it pm me if you would like to make an offer

let someone else have it if they want it mate. all the best,

steven

BUMP price drop £130

I sold my sniper and brought a G&G combat machine :)

I'm selling my MP5 A4 for £130 It comes with two mags (1 G&G and 1 ICS) which both work well (comes in original box) as well as a working 1400 battery with a smart charger. Gun is ex two tone but has been painted black with Krylon paint so UKARA will be required (can be repainted if needed, ill give you the left over paint that i used). The gun works well with working blow back. fires at 330-335fps with .20's. looking for a G36c or a G3 other wise cash or part exchange. post any offers (i can only say no).

PM for offers.

Hello, i may be interested! But could you upload some pictures if possible?

pm'd

if you want to see any pics of the mp5, visit my other forum account where it is set (with all the accessories) as my profile pic. (sorry im abroad right now so i cant provide any other pics at the movement

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?110144-Matt.T

BUMP Offers from £100 pick up :)

SOLD!!!

sold on other forum please close :D