Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddyc123

swaps/sale on all my guns!!

8 posts in this topic

i have a L96 sniper with snow camo, two tone cyma ak47, tokyo marui spas 12 + 5 cartridges and a classic army p90 witch has recentley been refurbished. all great guns and in full working condition but would like a change of guns and havent got the money to do so, so i am willing to here swaps and money offers. if you want pictures or videos just say...o and iv been scammed before so would need some proof from you!

thanks

Ed :P

have you got any pics of the p90 mate and price you would take for it?

i have a L96 sniper with snow camo, two tone cyma ak47, tokyo marui spas 12 + 5 cartridges and a classic army p90 witch has recentley been refurbished. all great guns and in full working condition but would like a change of guns and havent got the money to do so, so i am willing to here swaps and money offers. if you want pictures or videos just say...o and iv been scammed before so would need some proof from you!

thanks

Ed :P

I'm after the spas if the price is right, or i have an agm m16 if you'd prefer a swap.

How much for the ak ? And can I get some pictures sent to dbdenney@hotmail.co.uk please.

Thanks Dan

hi guys. i will get pics up as soon as possible however my camera is dead :( so am going to borrow one off a friend. I personally would prefer swaps however i would price it at around £130 as it has the folding stock which for some reason costs a fortune.

thanks Ed

p90 - would you swap for an AGM L96?

130? Just for the folding stock ak? Action hobbies sell them for 124.99 new with battery and charger. Any way I pmd you with a offer.