Cheap Metal-Mids?

Mitchell Gee
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I have been using plastic mid-caps but I got a metal one today, they feel a lot better :) What is a decent brand Mid-cap that is also metal?

I found this earlier:

http://www.airsoftworld.net/m4-m16-120rd-m...l-magazine.html

But it has really mixed reviews :L

Do you reckon I should go with them? or do you know any decent metal mids?

Or should I go straight for G&P?

I'm not interested in whats 'best' aslong as it's cheap, feeds well, and wont fall apart

• Supporters

The only mids I know of that you can buy in a set are the G&P ones, assuming they're for an M4/16?

I have a few metal mids but I got them from a swap deal and I have no idea what the manufacturer is.

• Supporters

I bought myself a six pack of CA Midcaps from Fire Support for my M4/M16. They're really good, no feeding problems in A&K or G&P, the Allen screw in the bottom needed tightening on some. They're grey in colour not black though.

They're more expensive than the ones on Airsoft World, £65 for 6.

I got a G&P midcap with my M16, and it's slightly wider than the CA ones.

It still fits in and feeds fine, but it's slightly hard to get in and doesn't fall out when you press the mag release, you have to actually pull it out.

Typing that last sentence made me laugh..

• Supporters

I don't see why they wouldn't work.

If they don't you can always sell them on through here. I wish I'd found them actually, I wouldn't mind buying about 10 for £70, I just bought 10 plastic ones for 50, starting to feel slightly ripped off lol.

Archived