Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ty90

ARES UMP45

3 posts in this topic

Been waiting for this gun to come back in stock everywhere.

Following ARES recent troubles with imports to the uk i realise i wont be getting it brand new, so looking for a decent second hand one, i.e. works well and comes with a mag or two aswell as small tamiya battery :)

obviously looking for the right price too.

let me know whats out there :D

thanks

Ty

You might know this already but Ares aren't a very good company, the best guns they make, in the eyes of almost everyone I've spoken to are the AW.338 gas sniper and the L85A2. I used to have the L85 and it was dire compared to guns from other companies.

If you're after a UMP then G&G make one too, search for UMG though they've not called it UMP so it'll just find you a load of UMP stocks, you might have more luck finding somewhere that sells the G&G version though and it'll probably be cheaper to boot.

Edit: Okay, just had a look around, G&G definitely not cheaper lol, is that why you're going for the Ares? The G&G is in stock almost everywhere though if you've got an extra £100?

I have two guns from G&G and they're both flawless and were right out of the box.

Yeah I know about them but I didn't want to spend that much if I didn't have to, I've looked at the UMG aswell, but was seeing if I could get an ares one before. Looks like it's a UMG then haha

Thanks