You know you've been playing too much airsoft when...

Petrellinkez
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

or when you really would like to use a real steel weapon on the ignorant ba$$tard that shot you and two other team mates in the face from just six feet away when he had your whole body to aim at.

• Supporters

When as soon as you're the only one in the house, you grab your airsoft gun and go into the garden.

You then enter the house and 'tactically clear' every room in the house, pretending to shoot imaginary targets and people.

Should I be worried?

When as soon as you're the only one in the house, you grab your airsoft gun and go into the garden.

You then enter the house and 'tactically clear' every room in the house, pretending to shoot imaginary targets and people.

Should I be worried?

I think we have all done this at one point or another xD

Another one is when you play BF3 with your airsoft team shouting out commands and playing super tactical

.....When you see a shooting star and suddenly decide what the Hell, And make a wish for an airsoft armory :ph34r:

• Supporters

When you get home from school to find your cat chasing 100s of BBs around your bedroom floor. And then spend hours wondering where they actually came from..

When you can strip and clean your pistol within 5 minutes

I read this while casually cleaning a pistol. 5 minutes is a little generous don't you think :D .

Your hands are stuck in the shape of your grips...

when you find bb's in the rolled up sleeves of chef whites. seriously, how did it get there! my washing machine is plotting against me

• 1 month later...
why would anyone shout when throwing pyro?

I only ever shout pyro/grenade when throwing sticks/tennis balls in a vain attempt to flush the enemy out of a bunker and into my fire.

Site rule, when throwing PYRO shout pyro so people know to watch their heads, i think its a unique rule to our site,

• Supporters

Perhaps he means BFGs? We're only allowed to throw them under arm through doors and stuff, you can't full-on lob them miles.

Archived