BIGJIGGY

Great Guns 4 Sale

28 posts in this topic

Hello

I have a few great guns 4 sale as father christmas decided to get me a systema M4 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All the guns i am selling come with the original boxes, i would prefer the buyer to collect and pay cash although delivery could be a possibility. Any buyer will need to supply there UKARA number as standard. I am based in St Neots in cambridgeshire and could be willing to travel half the distance if needed.

ICS CXP Concept rifle £330

first up is an ICS CXP Concept rifle. I have had this gun for 18 months and its amazing, great range and very accurate and reliable. I had a M100 spring fitted when bought so its good for 330 fps.It has an amazing ROF due to the ICS Super Torque-Up Turbo 3000 Motor. As u can see in the pics i have changed the custom slide stock to a cqb pistol back, it also comes with a battery box that also holds an ics laser which is included. It also comes with 2 hi cap mags and of course the custom slide stock and sling. I probably used this gun on only 4 occasions skirmishing as i have so many!!!! anyway heres some pics.

20hvvi1.jpg

2my16o1.jpg

3vi34.jpg

30s7spv.jpg

JG G36K Tactical Assault rifle £270

Next up is my JG G36K rifle with attached MadBull XM203 (Long) 40mm launcher. As you will see from the pics this gun is a real head turner, It certainly scares the enemy before its even fired!! :P With its folding stock its ideal for all occasions from out in the field to CQB. With plenty of RIS rails it great for attachments and also has a cool looking silencer. It comes with 3 hi cap mags and 2 40mm grenades. i have had this gun for 12 months and only used it the once on the field i used to just take it to scare the SH** out of people lol.

2h4l5c0.jpg

2eda5oh.jpg

ae0inp.jpg

4kjnef.jpg

HFC Glock 17 Pistol £70

Next up is my HFC Glock 17 which is a very reliable gas blow back pistol. It comes with two mags and also a custom pistol case which also housed my m1911 which is not for sale!!

jfzsdw.jpg

2a0nnrd.jpg

8wa4b7.jpg

JG M5 Navy £60

This is my JG M5 Navy. This was the first gun i ever bought, at the time it was two tone but once i got my UKARA number i sprayed it black myself, id admit its not the best spray job but you cant tell it was once two tone!! This gun is full metal and certainly kicks a punch chronoed at around 400 fps

2uy1wya.jpg

2cmmzix.jpg

I also have a TM Benelli M3 shorty shotgun that i would take offers on as shotguns are not really my style :D , its in great condition as hardly used and comes with a sling and i think 10 shells. Anyone that does not know these shotguns fire 3 bb's at a time from its unique 3 barrels from a 10 shot (30 bb) imitation cartridge.

I also have a TM Benelli M3 shorty shotgun that i would take offers on as shotguns are not really my style :D , its in great condition as hardly used and comes with a sling and i think 10 shells. Anyone that does not know these shotguns fire 3 bb's at a time from its unique 3 barrels from a 10 shot (30 bb) imitation cartridge.

Ive got £70 for this mate?

£60 with one mag mate. Where u based?

Hi How much for the M5 and do you have any mags with it etc.

Ta

Bump!! All still avaliable

I will do £100 for shotgun if its in great condition only, and if I could see some pics. Hopefully not a problem but I would need it two toned, which I would pay for. Interested? PM me. ;)

Yea mate it's still available, pm me with some details mate

Is the m5 still for sale?

I have PMed you about the shotgun. Check your inbox please.

BUMP BUMP

All Guns still avaliable.

ics cxp concept now £300

jg G36k Tactical now £220

yes mate its still avaliable pm me with your age ukara number and location

I'm Intersested in getting the glock? Is it still for sale? If so I'm very interest in it!!!

The lowest I would go for the g36 is £190 including everything stated in the post

What is the lowest offer you will take for the G36 ?

Hell no! Why would ya want a scary ass gun two tone! Man up and get a ukara number

Also any chance you could paint it two tone for extra?

The lowest I would go for the g36 is £190 including everything stated in the post

What is the lowest offer if i just wanted the G36 and no accessories