New Phone?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Soo...

The time has come for me to buy a new phone!

Now as I am a avid gamer I am looking at the Xperia Play, I used one and it was great!

Butttt...... If you have any other recomendations then tell me! also if you could get me some freebies with it that would be grrrreat!

ta.

• Supporters

I didnt think much to the xperia play. not as fast as it could be.

Samsung galaxy 2 is probably the best out there atm, followed by the htc sensation xe.

Although, I seriously thinking about get the samsung galaxy note- look at the screen on that :P

Budget?

I didnt think much to the xperia play. not as fast as it could be.

Samsung galaxy 2 is probably the best out there atm, followed by the htc sensation xe.

Although, I seriously thinking about get the samsung galaxy note- look at the screen on that :P

Budget?

I did... it is a tablet not a phone :P

Budget is around 40 per month. ish. cheaper would be better!

• Supporters

Get the HTC Sensation XL.

No phone out there offers as many awesome qualities.

It's beautiful, sophisticated, has a deep emotional side that the other phones just don't have. The HTC Sensation XL will never leave you, even if you cheat, it can forgive you - even though it will take time, it's willing to learn to love and trust.

The HTC Sensation XL was designed by Chuck Norris and field tested by Mr T. The microchips used to create it are powered by the blood of a T-Rex.

Barney Stinson uses a HTC Sensation XL. Whilst no conclusive proof has been found, many people believe that the HTC Sensation XL is actually a small army of miniature autobots sent from Cybertron to protect us.

Also, I have one, which is pretty much a good enough reason to want one that I just know you're going to go out and buy one today.

Archived