WELL L96 Review

Nutster
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

DISCLAIMER : DO NOT USE .12 BB's IN THIS GUN OR ANY GUN FOR THAT MATTER IT WILL JAM YOUR WEAPON AND IS NOT UNDER GUARANTEE

WELL L96

FPS:428 (on 0.2g bb's)[28fps higher than urban assault limit... <_< ]{probably less now as the spring has had a good thrashing}

Hop up:yes adjustable

Mag Capacity:25

Battery:non(spring)

Plastic/Metal/Both:all working parts are metal while the stock is made from high quality ABS

My opinion and overall comments:

Firstly I recommend using .25g or above bb's to increase accuracy!

Solid feeling gun no wobbles, creaks etc with smooth cocking and hardly makes any noise, even so I am going to purchase a silencer adapter and silencer for looks more than anything, which is great for someone like me who likes sniping, anyway yet to skirmish so will update post as and when I do with anymore relevant points I feel need addressing

*edit*

Right Me and Top Dog used this quite a bit when we went to ua so our joint review is as follows:

the weight of the gun is fine, so no need to carry it with a sling;the scope is perfect up to 6x zoom (past that and it goes blurry, but it is chinasoft);the bi-pod is shite (it is now in the bin as the legs snapped off);the bolt pull is smooth enough for me, however it could be better. and one final thing it could do with using heavier bb's than 0.25g as they are easily taken by the wind.

Overall rating:

9/10

• 3 months later...

The bipod is not very good

I don't know if it's my gun

but this is what my bipod is like:

-attachment to the gun is wobbly

-the left leg fell apart

-have to take it out each leg at a time

I don't know if this has happened to you guys but this is what my bipod is like

• Supporters

yeh mine was crap as well, one leg is stuck up and both are missing the bottom section (one of which is still at urban assault), although the wobble might be down to the fact that it attaches to a swivel mount

nutster

• Supporters

personally im going to get a harris bipod for mine however it is just as easy to rest the gun on something (like a rucksack stuffed with material) to shoot on

nutster

• Supporters

as for activity, the forum is fairly new set up by a few mates of mine

Nutster

Oh i see

well Im prolly gonna be one of your most visited members hahaha

i check back here every 30 mins for updates

i've read most of the posts :P

If you dont mind me suggesting

I have a good video on how to paint camo on the gun

I thought maybe it'd help more rather than show pictures?

Just a thought

here's the link:

(part 1)

(part 2)

(part 3)

I found it to be very useful

here's an example of one of his creations (it's a L96!! :) )

hope those help

Archived