4k members

M_P
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

*likes*

But how many of those are actually active?

• Supporters

Even if we only have a few massively active members, I feel we have a real airsoft community.

You go somewhere like ArniesAirsoft, and yeah, they've got 25,000 members or some rubbish, but they don't know anyone on there, loads of people have petty fights, don't help "stfu n00b, use search" etc, the people I communicate with here are people I'd like to skirmish with and they all contribute properly, much better this way.

Not saying I don't think AFUK should grow, just where we are now, is how it should be...

• AF-UK Founding Member

I wouldn't know about Arnies, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were like that all along. I'm sure we get people join here who could be like that, but as the community is good, they don't, they just join in.

Hopefully we do get much bigger. If the community spirit stays as it is, I can't see that the slow addition of new people will ruin it, they will simply add to it.

Of the small things we have had, we're generally on top of it pretty quickly. I think most people realise that I won't take any crap and that I don't see new members any differently to regular ones. If deletions and bans are needed then they will be issued, no matter who we lose, this forum is staying as it is in terms of friendliness between one another :)

• Supporters

HaHa we both know that`s a 90% bonified truthfull statement because you won`t ever ban me or Finius because we are just too damned awesome

I was properly in fits of laughter at that one Dev,

bbut yea member numbers and activenss go hand in hand, I've already seen a few new people posting a bit, but in Finius' topics i think the new people are a little scared especially when he mentions sacrifice! :D

• Supporters

i was expecting him to say I would so we could do the whole Panto thing but Alas he did not...

i would have found it funny if he did slip though because then i could change my name lol

Archived