Which G36K?

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Which G36K  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which brand, and why?

• Umarex (ARES) G36KV
    • CA G36K

Stuck choosing between the two guns to buy.

TM is slightly too expensive for my first gun, so gonna put that out of the picture.

In my head:

UMAREX

Pros:

Good externals

Sniper Stock

Good FPS

Cons:

Apparent gear stripping problem

No side rails

Under-rail looks like it will only support certain attachment types

Classic Army

Pros:

Slightly cheaper

OK Externals

Good Internals

Cons:

No RIS on top of scope

Standard stock

Any advice or suggestions would be great.

I really like the adjustable stock with the cheek rest, but also value a reliable gun. My price range can afford a few adjustments, but obviously not high enough for the TM.

Cheers

• Supporters

I'd go with the CA, it's always been up there and has great internals and externals.

I'm yet to use an ares but i've heard mixed reviews about them- also ares isnt exactly a reliable manufacturer so I tend to avoid them.

CA, as said in your pro's and con's, the only things it doesnt have are a few externals which shouldnt be deal breakers.

However, some people have got great things to say about the Ares

It seems FB and here is telling me to get CA :P

Might as well listen to the masses :D Will order one when i get back in Coventry

Cheers craig, but im really after all 3 rails so might aswell buy em new.

Anyone know where to get a Sniper stock similar to the Umarex V versions? Fancy one of these stocks to put on the AEG. Preferable with the cheek rest.

Thanks all for help. :D

If I was you I'd buy a second hand jg g36k complete with mad bul 40 mm launcher 3 mags and 2 40mm grenades. With a folding stock and plenty of ris it's perfect for you. Inless you have anything against jg. I hear you cry where can I get one from? Check out my guns for sale haha

I have a feeling g&p makes one

If not, you might like the IDZ one on airsoft world :)

Archived