thompy1993

Exemption

3 posts in this topic

I have wanted to get a WWII era weapon but i need ukara registration or exemption one being a reenactor, but the question remains, how do i prove im a reenactor? Any help would be appreciated.

I have wanted to get a WWII era weapon but i need ukara registration or exemption one being a reenactor, but the question remains, how do i prove im a reenactor? Any help would be appreciated.

ukara laws are great to help prtect airsoft, but can be a pain in the Arse for thigns such as this.

unfortunately you are unlikely (short of writing to them, and i have no idea where to write to...) to be able to buy, without ukara.

easiest way to get this is to play at an airsoft site 3 times, over a period of a couple months.

but do you reinact with others?? if so, surely they have RIF's? ask them where they got thiers from!!!

ukara laws are great to help prtect airsoft, but can be a pain in the Arse for thigns such as this.

unfortunately you are unlikely (short of writing to them, and i have no idea where to write to...) to be able to buy, without ukara.

easiest way to get this is to play at an airsoft site 3 times, over a period of a couple months.

but do you reinact with others?? if so, surely they have RIF's? ask them where they got thiers from!!!

Well on the whole they use de acts so dont need anything apart from a deactivation letter for the weapon, i however have found airsoft guns to be better quality, condition and cheaper.