The Neutral Thread!

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well I'm not sad, angry, happy or anything really... I guess perplexed is the best word to use.

Reason being?

THERE A BILLION BASTARDING BEES EVERYWHERE! In my house, outside my house, at every window, at every door. The noise is ridiculous, it sounds like I'm living in a beehive and it looks like it too...

Thankfully I'm not freaked out by them or anything, it's just unpleasant going for a sh*t and having a horde of bees surrounding you... Can't believe I haven't been stung yet.

If they were crane flies I think I'd have committed suicide by now.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

What's wrong with those?

• Supporters

No they're not. You are on about these right?

• Supporters

Yes, I bloody f*cking hate those things. They're to me like spiders are to most people.

I literally can't be in the same room as one, I don't even like going near dead ones...

• Supporters

They're great. This is disgusting, but me and my mate used to catch them, pull their heads off and let them go. They fly for about 15 seconds, then suddenly die. It's also quite amusing removing all legs/wings. If you remove all legs and both wings, they wiggle around in circles.

• Supporters

I have never ever seen one of those before. Must be a Southern thing.

But yeah, I'd love to torture Crane flies, but that would involve being near them, and touching one, for me, would be like throwing a brick of kryptonite at Super Man.

I have never ever seen one of those before. Must be a Southern thing.

But yeah, I'd love to torture Crane flies, but that would involve being near them, and touching one, for me, would be like throwing a brick of kryptonite at Super Man.

images.jpg

Why do you not like me?

• Supporters

Nothing wrong with maybugs, although they can be slightly frightening if you're having a BBQ, just sitting around the table talking, and suddenly one crash-lands in the crisp bowl..

• Supporters

I've had seven maybugs in my room tonight, forgot to close the window :/

Nothing i hate more if im honest, big scary flying death.. Last year we boiled one in a kettle and put one in a microwave- some of my friends are way too creative :P

lazy buggers back in my day of 1999 you were sapouse to be outside in the sun with the ants and a magnifying glass not inside playing with the microwave. bloody kid's B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Neutral because....

Just realised I've been sat at my desk with one foot unsocked and the other happily ensockulated for about four hours. One foot is ice cold like the depths of hell (because actually, hell isn't an inferno, it's cold), and the other is snug and warm like a pimp wrapped in naked women.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Just added up the cost of everything on my L85:

Rifle £320

RIS £130

RIS adaptor £16

Grip-pod £20

LLM01 £70

ACOG and docter £100

ACOG mount £26

Docter wing mount £11

Rail ladders £60

Flash hider £25

Barrel £75

Hop rubber £15

Hop nub £10

LPE Piston head £16

STANAG Mags £75

LiPos £48 (£12 x4)

Total, minus postage £1,017 Including magazines and batteries

£894 Discounting magazines and batteries

Oh and my sling was £15...

Now, it's neutral because I love it to bits, which nicely counter balances the insane amount of money I've spent on it.

You know you love airsofting too much when you've done all that since Christmas...

you should never add up how much you've spent on airsoft but everyone has the same response

money well spent B)

Just added up the cost of everything on my L85:

Total, minus postage £1,017 Including magazines and batteries

£894 Discounting magazines and batteries

*Looks at the project I've just started, looks at bank account*

Anyone know the going rate for a (slightly used) kidney?

• Supporters

I'm sure you can get enough from it to fund the project, Hugh.

It's totally worth a kidney. It'd be worth an arm or a leg if it weren't for them being needed to enjoy it. :P

I'm literally jittering in anticipation for all my final parts to arrive so I can finally complete it. By the time I've replaced all my current mags with Official Magpul Emags the overall cost will have taken a jump of £240, Magpul stuff is so horrifically expensive =[

Damn British Army, why'd they have to switch to Emags? Why does replicating a look have to be so expensive? D=

It's just the L85 that's cost me this much as well... I've barely even scraped the surface of getting all the right gear and kit... I'll probably be 35 by the time I've got everything, the L85 will probably have been completely revamped again by then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

right im bored ive got three weeks off from work and ive got nothing to do bored bored bored err so bored

Had to take the G36 apart... again as semi stopped working.

Plus side i have a weeks work starting monday. £300 in the bag :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

G36 was a breeze to fit a new tightbore barrel and hop.

MP7 was a pain in the ass. Took 50 minutes to fit the trigger back in, and fitted it wrong. "glock style" trigger safety no longer works.

Archived