Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Smoothcriminal

Gun Clearout

18 posts in this topic

Made a new account after apparently ASCUK closed down (gives you an impression of how old these rifles might be)

Right I'll try and keep this as brief as possible. Looking to clear out my collection. there are a number of rules for this sale:

1: Will not sell to anyone without a valid VCRA license. I am about to be a practicing lawyer, and do not need the hassle of a magistrate appearance.

2: Sales must be collected by hand. These weapons are too big to post, and could get damaged etc. I no longer have the original boxes. I'll give my address to prospective buyers. Whilst this can be changed, it would be my preference.

3: No splits/swaps please. This is a cut down on my stuff, not really looking to return to the sport.

4: accessories can occur! These will at least have their own batteries and magazines (even if not in picture), but i have a whole load of spare mags and other junk that im will to let go. Can be negotiated on the door on a first come first served basis.

5. All guns shoot below the legal minimum of 340fps.

With the unpleasantries out of the way, lets begin:

Chinasoft m14. Cheap and cheerful, though with the front sight pins removed (have pics). £50

Chinasoft f2000. pretty unreliable, missing foregrip, could be broken down. £30

Star m14 SOPMOD. V rare comes with magazine, battery, and hard case. £200

M16 countersniper, chinasoft stock, C&A metal body and gearbox, but inner barrel is for an m4 not an m16. £100

TM g36c - converted to have long outer (still not long inner) barrel, complete with bodged RIS lower rail. £115

TM USP AEP - includes hicap mag, LiPo batter maight be trashed (and no working charger) £45

KWA USPc - metal barrel and slide (which has proved to be a problem, as the slide will not work - so will need some bodging/sanding/polishing to function) - 2 mags - £40

SV infinity 4" - missing safety catch and front sight. 2 mags (hasnt been fired in some time) - £50

Pictures on request, but aside from a few bumps and scratches these weapons are pretty much what they say they are.

Prices are negotiable, so send me offers, group buys, etc. etc. Please PM me.

Regards, Alex

Pics of the m16.

Alex

EDIT: Would like to say that the locks between the barrel/RIS & receiver are not perfect, possibly due to different parts. The RIS therefore needs to be given extra support from the front sight.

post-4184-1326135664_thumb.jpg

PM'ed about the g36

bump, no change from prev. post

this would mean the chinasoft M14 is still available?

Correct, the Chinasoft m14 is still for sale!

have you a photo you can post? is it working ok?

Hello everyone, See attached pictures for the remaining weapons. If I've missed anything out let me know.

I am now considering posting weapons, and will attach a standard of £10 per gun, plus the paypal fees (currently 3.4%).

The chinasoft m14

The f2000 sans foregrip

The handguns

Sorry for the megabyte-heavy SLR photos!

(remember free accressories for those who collect!)

post-4184-1330204138_thumb.jpg

post-4184-1330204481_thumb.jpg

post-4184-1330204589_thumb.jpg

PM sent.