Used TM P90 TR AEG prices

NinjaSquirrel83
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello folks,

Just a quick question.Due to being an old skool Airsofter (ie before UKARA came into place) I currently am have a TM P90 TR AEG that I may be looking to part with.Its in pretty good nick for its age and has the original mag + 1 Hi-cap mag.I no longer have the original box,silencer or loading stick.It was bought new prob around 2003-2004 and was wondering if anyone knew roughly how much Id get for it.Its totally stock,and hasnt had any upgrades or been taken apart,well,apart from the front receiver and barrel,but that comes apart anyway.

Thanks in advance

I bought a second hand TM P90TR without silencer, with 1 TM hi-cap, 2 x China made mags, and original battery for £150, a very reasonable deal.

I bought a second hand TM P90TR without silencer, with 1 TM hi-cap, 2 x China made mags, and original battery for £150, a very reasonable deal.

Sounds like they hold their value well then?Just waiting on a replacement charger to see if battery is still ok.What happens if the battery hasnt been used or charged in years?Or is it worth while buying a new battery?

Archived