Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Whitaker

What is this called

4 posts in this topic

I lost that piece of a stock on my old rifle, I never managed to find a replacement.


Your best bet is to just buy a whole new stock, ought to be about £20, I'm not sure anyone knows where to buy the spring and pin set that hold the lever on.


Just search for an M4 LE Stock for whatever brand of M4/16 you want it for, I imagine you're after a KWA one?

That's as much as I can help unfortunately.


Though you could try and make one from scratch, you just need a screw, a nut and a spring. It's getting them all the right size that's the hard part.


Welcome to the forums by the way.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0