Gazza

New player moving from Australia

7 posts in this topic

G'day! Im moving from Australia to somewhere near Surrey, i work in the paintball industry and have never tried airsoft due to legal rescritions here in Aus. When i get over to the UK in a months time i will be coming to the nearest airsoft field to give it a go, it looks fantastic. Any reccomendations?

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year

-Gazza

Hello and Welcome! :D

any questions please ask us

Welcome.

I don't know any sites in ssurrey so can't help with that :P

Google airbana airsoft map UK. It'll show you the locations of nearly all the UK sites :)

Wow, Australia doesn't allow airsoft?

Man, I was going to move there whilst my student loans got written off... Screw that now.

Brisbane is totally the best place I've ever been as well... Bollocks. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Man, I was going to move there whilst my student loans got written off... Screw that now.

Brisbane is totally the best place I've ever been as well... Bollocks. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

haha! its America for me if i can no longer reside in blighty :D

Thank you for the warm welcome!!

yeah, anything that remotely looks like a real weapon is illegal. Pretty sh*t over here. I was looking at getting an m4 with an underslung 203 and a sidearm to play at a club with. Any brand suggestions? Was around the 200 pound mark and i dont mind second hand guns as long as they shoot straight.