loopfish

MG36 (KWA/Star Custom build), bipod, box mag, charger

15 posts in this topic

Make: KWA/Star Custom
Gun/Model: KWA G36c base (highly-rated v3 gearbox), Star G36 front end with bipod, foregrip & long external barrel
Accessories: First Factory G36 5000 round box mag, custom wired external 8.4v 4300mAh VapexTech large battery pack, 3 x hi-cap mags (1 x Star, 2 x CA), Prometheus 6.03mm precision barrel, quick-release sling. Would also include my MRC Super Brain 977 charger.
Condition: Excellent - only skirmished twice
FPS: 350+
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: possibly. message me to discuss.
Price/Payment: now £300... as you can imagine, this build cost in the region of £800 and is virtually brand new, so this is one hell of a deal for someone after a seriously plush piece of kit
Pictures:
302xkrp.jpg

15x74sh.jpg

6ohc87.jpg

1olu6p.jpg

24q22qb.jpg

RB977.jpg

*bump*

look at this lovely MG36 just waiting for someone to take it out skirmishing! That charger alone cost £150!

Hi All,

Due to new commitments, I'm now unable to take this baby out skirmishing, so willing to let it go for £300...all inclusive of everything mentioned.

Any takers?

Hey, yes I would, but I have to admit I think the battery is now dead :-( 0 volts on the multimeter and I can't get it to charge, so for that reason I will knock another £25 off...this is what happens when you don't use them, I guess!