Superpowers.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
So if im adding this up right that mean`s their`s three of you and your gonna be enjoying yourself more than the lady`s?

Actually, there's three of me so that I can get round all the ladies that want some Finius - I'd hate to have to turn them away, it'd be life crushing for them, and as a gentleman and a scholar, I just couldn't bring myself to be that selfish. Also, the MoD paid for the cloning process because they're researching super soldiers (and obviously I'm so sexilicious that I'm the only suitable human for the role)...

The masturbation is just a bit like when you check the engines in a plane before it flies...Gotta make sure the apparatus is clean, in a good state of repair, functional and ready to perform under any circumstance before you even think of using it properly...

My days, am I not the single most modest person on the planet?

• Supporters

That makes your invisibility power a bit rubbish.

• 7 months later...

Well having thought extensively I'd go with control of nature/elements (if thats allowed as 1 power).

I mean seriously, you'd control fire, air, lightning, weather.

You could generate air currents under you to fly, make a wall of fire so hot that anything like bullets would turn to fluid then evaporate before reaching you - Or an air wall etc.

I mean use your imagination :D

Oh and he is Dev, he has the power :P

Nope Just fecking greedy...

Finius Posted Dec 27 2011, 10:35 PM

Don't see why not

So if im adding this up right that mean`s their`s three of you and your gonna be enjoying yourself more than the lady`s?

Archived