Special sling?

Governor
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

you can buy a few others that join otno molle or other rigs but don't see the point personally

• Supporters

get some suspenders attach em to the back of your trousers and your gun assuming its not silly heavy otherwise SUPER WEDGIE!

and a fecking good giggle for me

but wouldn't it pull on your rig which is on your shoulders

if your rig has metal u shaped rings on the front under each shoulder it is just as easy to make one. i purchased some black webbing and some clips from local harware shop and got the old sewing machine out. Made one dock for my rig and fixing clips for each of my rifles. now all i need to do is to just clip on which ever one i am using and away you go.

• Supporters

Super wedgie ahaha, properly lolled at that, Craig.

I was thinking about this and with my new Viper single bungee I had a look at my WAS RICAS and i can thread it through the shoulder straps and attach it to the rig so the weight is on the rig and not my shoulders and hangs much like the one in the picture, If you need some pics let me know

Nick

Archived