Hey Guys

SailorTzipi
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

S'up Guys,

I'm Tzipi, 19, living in Alexandria, Scotland. I'm studying in Glasgow at the Glasgow College of Nautical Studies to become a deck officer in the Merchant Navy.

I've been into airsoft for a while. My Dad had a rifle I used to shot in the back garden, did pretty good. Now I have my own Beretta M9 Pistol and once I have money and get into it more, I'm going at getting a rifle after the New Year.

Really gutted I live far away from any Airsoft fields :( So back garden it is for now.

Looking forward to chatting with you all, ;)

Tzipi

• Supporters

Hi

"living in Alexandria" it`s a place i presume?

" deck officer" i had to read that Gem 3 times to make sure you didn`t spell it wrong...

Hi

"living in Alexandria" it`s a place i presume?

" deck officer" i had to read that Gem 3 times to make sure you didn`t spell it wrong...

Yeah, Alexandria is a real place. It's at the bottom of Loch Lomond in West Dunbartonshire.

Thanks for the welcome :)

Hi there, I used to be on the Engine side of the MN, down in South Shields; welcome to the black-hole that is Airsoft! ;)

Have a look at this map.

There's quite a few sites not terribly far from either Glasgow or Alexandria on there.

Hi there, I used to be on the Engine side of the MN, down in South Shields; welcome to the black-hole that is Airsoft! ;)

Have a look at this map.

There's quite a few sites not terribly far from either Glasgow or Alexandria on there.

Awesome! My sister studied there to be an engineer :lol:

The one in Paisley is the only one I could get to. But its two trains and a taxi, because I don't have a car. :(

If you register on their forum; there may be local players able to help you out with a lift to and from games. Most airsofters (While somewhat strange, granted ;)) are usually helpful when it comes to things like that!

Worth a shot, anyway!

Cooped up on a floating tin drinking long life milk and living in a tiny bunk with no internet? No, thank you. :P

Heh, welcome along sailor. What you looking at picking up rifle wise?

Lmao! That's what I thought a year ago! :lol:

Looking at getting an M4A1 or M82.

Thanks everyone for the welcome :)

I am going to presume you are talking about the Double Eagle M82 not the Barret M82!

Lol. Yeah, Double Eagle M82

Would certainly be a sight to see if it were!

Lol. Meaning?! :lol:

I'm about as useful with a sniper rifle as putting a chocolate fire guard in front of a fire! lmao

Archived