god100

A&K sr25 Full metal

3 posts in this topic

Ive reluctantly descided to get rid of my beloved sr25.

Its full metal with a qd suppressor. Ive stuck bout £175 into it and it now bousts a harris bi-pod, rail covers, hero 3-9 x 50 scope, sling and detachable sling mount and 4 high cap (450) mags.

I have also rewired the stock so it now has large a tamiya connector to take a large battery.

last chrono'd at 370 fps.

The only minor thing is the latch on the hatch coverin the hop has fallen off but thay cost bout £2 and will replace it if i get 5 mins. It actually makes it look more authentic.

This truely is an awesome rifle and despite only using it TWICE, i love it but dont use it nearly enough. You could even strip every thing off it and use it as an assualt rifle if u wanted.

Im looking for £220 (or reasonable offers) + postage and can include my large batt (8.4 2200 mah) for extra £30 (over £50 new) if ya need it.

In way of swaps im ideally looking for a m249 but hit me with what ya got (I can only say no). Please no 2 tone.

Please msg me with email address for pics.

Must be vcra registered.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

God ;-)

Ive reluctantly descided to get rid of my beloved sr25.

Its full metal with a qd suppressor. Ive stuck bout £175 into it and it now bousts a harris bi-pod, rail covers, hero 3-9 x 50 scope, sling and detachable sling mount and 4 high cap (450) mags.

I have also rewired the stock so it now has large a tamiya connector to take a large battery.

last chrono'd at 370 fps.

The only minor thing is the latch on the hatch coverin the hop has fallen off but thay cost bout £2 and will replace it if i get 5 mins. It actually makes it look more authentic.

This truely is an awesome rifle and despite only using it TWICE, i love it but dont use it nearly enough. You could even strip every thing off it and use it as an assualt rifle if u wanted.

Im looking for £220 (or reasonable offers) + postage and can include my large batt (8.4 2200 mah) for extra £30 (over £50 new) if ya need it.

In way of swaps im ideally looking for a m249 but hit me with what ya got (I can only say no). Please no 2 tone.

Please msg me with email address for pics.

Must be vcra registered.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

God ;-)

Dou still have the SR for sale.

Dou still have the SR for sale.

Justchillin1984@yahoo.co.uk

cheers