Anyong! King Jong Il dead.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Be interesting to see how quickly the country collapses when the playboy son takes over, or if he flips over to the slightly insane side and starts threatening all and sundry again.

When i looked this up online I accidently read the guardian and it reported it like the KNCA did, its quite funny

• Supporters

no seriously the south will now turn on their christmas tree and the north will nuke the sh*t out of em for it and we will be like fancy shooting something old chap?

• Supporters

Tbh, I doubt that much will come of this whole business. The new leader will is the playboy son who, frankly, cares for communism very little. As long as he has his women, his drugs and his beer, it's all good; he'll be too busy doing coke off of hookers' nipples to nuke anyone.

well everytime there is a power up set in the north they bomb or shell something in the south

But Jong-Un is really yank friendly :P

I do believe you said "yank friendly"

And then look at my post above that one :P I.e. The one where I said he was a playboy :P

Sirry Squirrer! You are armost as useress as Arec Barwin!

The main problem is that the NK goverment and war board may just ignor him completly because frankly he is going to be a crap leader. Oh and yesterday NK decided to test fire a shot range missile into the sea, right at the time of the SK drills... hmmm

Archived