Airsoft site in Lutterworth,Leicester

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there their is a new site opening in lutterworth,Leicester on the 8th of Jan 2012.green fee will be £20 and will include a bottle of blaster 0.20g BBS on the opening day.

There is a shop which will sell airsoft goods and weapons as long as you contact them beforehand on 0844 8709685

the nearest postcode to this site is LE17 4HP which is a farm,carry on going 1/4 mile past the farm until you see a sign for skirmish paintball,it is the 2nd sign for the car park (the paintball site and the airsoft site are 2 separate locations). The owners of this site currently run Sabre force airsoft at airsoft so i am expecting big things from them.

to book you can either post on this forum http://www.ukairsoftzone.co.uk/community/i...ft-sabre-force/ ring them on 0844 8709785 or email [email protected]

their are also 25 hire guns at £15 each which include protective face mask,rifle and magazine.

4 sites;maw,the embassy,grange farm,and their.which is your local site?

maw?

Not really got into it yet as there are cashflow issues but the nearest is The Embassy just 10 mins up road but a little pricey tbh.

i love The Grange near Coventry, those people are brilliant!

modern airsoft warfare. Near melton.excellent site,ex naval base which is 55 acres with loads of building and woodland areas.if you book in over a week before the game day its £15.have a look on google at their website.

modern airsoft warfare. Near melton.excellent site,ex naval base which is 55 acres with loads of building and woodland areas.if you book in over a week before the game day its £15.have a look on google at their website.

looks interesting :)

Might come to this as my first airsoft.... it's quite close to me and seems reasonable price wise.

Only problem is, the directions for it are a bit rubbish. No offence or anything but with my dad, he requires a map and i can't find the place on google maps.

Also, whats the policy with <18? Can an adult sign me in and bugger off for the day til the end or do they have to stay or play?

• Supporters

Age limit is 16+, you have to have your own equipment.

The post code is LE14 3RS. Search it on Google maps and follow the road north under the railway bridge and there's an unmarked road on the left going into the trees - that's the site.

• Supporters

Oh lol, I read the previous two posts, which were about MAW.

I'm probably going to the MAW one on 8th Jan.

Archived