Trigger sticking halfway in on a JG AUG A2...

twistedblack69
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Did a quick search on this, one guy seemed to have a similar proble but no one replied. Bought a JG AUG A2 off a friend, took it out today to a rec day and after half an hour, I'd pull the trigger to shoot a couple BBs semi automatic, and it would be really hard to pull it fully back to fully automatic, and it wouldn't go back into it's un-pressed position, as though the safety was on. Is this something to do with a spring on the mech inside, or would it just be because it hasn't been used in a while. 'cause I'd tried it out before, and it was fine, and for the first half hour, like I said, no probs.

Cheers guys :)

My AUG A1 did the same thing.

I assume it's the same trigger mechanism. To fix mine. I took the front end off. (Using the simple one button out and pull off)

Then you can see the trigger's spring. I was messing around with it trying to jam the trigger back out and fix the spring when two little plastic things shot out. The trigger is now absolutely amazing. Better than when it was new. So I don't know what those little plastic things where for. But there you go.

I don't have any pictures as it happened so long ago. And I didn't keep the problem causers. Just try taking the front end off and having a look at the trigger spring. You might be able to figure it out.

• 2 months later...

OK finally managed to take the ###### thing apart, and after two full days of usage, it had aquired about 15 BBs in the body. Surely that's not right, right? Took the gun in half, shook the body upside down a bit and loads came out. Think there's still one floating about by the trigger, but I don't really fancy taking all the screw out as I don't know hpw much damage I could cause. The trigger seems to be a bit looser, but does anyone know why so many BBs would get inside the body?

When you remove the magazine there is normally a couple of bb's left at the top. If there is a large gap between the bottom of the hop unit (the bit that sticks in the mag) and the surrounding body, then a bb can get inside when you remove the magazine. This may well have happened (happened on an Ak of mine). If you remove the magazine at an angle, say horizontal, then this may be the case. I would suggest that when you release the magazine you remove it quick and just have a look to see how many bbs are dropped to the floor, should be 2-3.

• 11 months later...
OK finally managed to take the ###### thing apart, and after two full days of usage, it had aquired about 15 BBs in the body. Surely that's not right, right? Took the gun in half, shook the body upside down a bit and loads came out. Think there's still one floating about by the trigger, but I don't really fancy taking all the screw out as I don't know hpw much damage I could cause. The trigger seems to be a bit looser, but does anyone know why so many BBs would get inside the body?

if the bbs are goin inside the back of the guns body then you need to look at the rear of the magwell, there will be a gap just sitck some foam in there and that should stop it, a firend of mine has had the same problem. hope this helps :D

Archived