My next spend!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So,

Soon I may be in possesion of some money and I am wondering what to do with it,

I am thinking buy a new gun or spend money on adding things to my M4.

So what I am asking to the kind people of AF-UK what should I do?

So, Recomend me some guns or tell me to spend cash on parts.

The amount of money will be around £300 ish.

Really the law needs to be Reiterated again?

Spend it on gear for your M4 that you didn't in anyway buy O:-)

Well true, Or I could get it as a christmas present as my dad now has UKARA.

Basicly he wants to know what I want for christmas but I didnt put that in the post as I knew somone would say something.

So £300 is his budget but for me if that makes sence?

Well true, Or I could get it as a christmas present as my dad now has UKARA.

Basicly he wants to know what I want for christmas but I didnt put that in the post as I knew somone would say something.

So £300 is his budget but for me if that makes sence?

id probably go with a new gun as you can never have to many...lol but cant really make a suggestion as dont know what you like only you can decide on that one.

• Supporters

lol if you had put it that way in the first place i wouldn't have typed that last one out.

but maybe a sidearm either a 1911 variant Or G18 with a stock adapter or G17 with the silverback laser grip for any of them all fits into a serpa!

lol if you had put it that way in the first place i wouldn't have typed that last one out.

but maybe a sidearm either a 1911 variant Or G18 with a stock adapter or G17 with the silverback laser grip for any of them all fits into a serpa!

True, but I have to arkward :P

Hmm, That could be interesting. Looking at some assult rifles aswell.

Links?

• Supporters

geewiz give me a secon will you?

its good it was apart of my old loadout as my sidearm and CQB setup (G18) as even with the stock adapter it fits in the serpa and you can make any existing rifles purely woodland!

also their enough left to get him to buy your ticket to the NAE next year

geewiz give me a secon will you?

its good it was apart of my old loadout as my sidearm and CQB setup (G18) as even with the stock adapter it fits in the serpa and you can make any existing rifles purely woodland!

also their enough left to get him to buy your ticket to the NAE next year

There you go you just had 30!

butz weres canz I see the gunz?

NAE sounds fun :P

I do really need a pistol though....

• Supporters

If you need a sidearm, pick yourself up a TM. There's plenty there in your budget for the gun, an extra mag, AI propane adapter, a few cans of propane and then a bit left over for a new optic/foregrip/pistol grip to bolt on to your rifle.

PX4, 1911s, Glocks, Sigs; they're all excellent weapons.

If you need a sidearm, pick yourself up a TM. There's plenty there in your budget for the gun, an extra mag, AI propane adapter, a few cans of propane and then a bit left over for a new optic/foregrip/pistol grip to bolt on to your rifle.

PX4, 1911s, Glocks, Sigs; they're all excellent weapons.

I do love TM's :P

I once had a TM desert Eagle and it was epic to say the least, Looks like I have some looking to do!

• Supporters

Unless you've got tiny hands like me, I'd probably go with a double stacker over the 1911s. Much easier and faster to reload, much more gas capacity.

Obviously you've got the P226E2 and the PX4 which are shiny new and will therefore probably be slightly better (very slightly) but the old sig or any of the glock 17s will still be top performers. The only thing I'd say is be careful with your holster selection, get advice for your specific weapon before you buy any moulded holsters to avoid any fitment issues.

Unless you've got tiny hands like me, I'd probably go with a double stacker over the 1911s. Much easier and faster to reload, much more gas capacity.

Obviously you've got the P226E2 and the PX4 which are shiny new and will therefore probably be slightly better (very slightly) but the old sig or any of the glock 17s will still be top performers. The only thing I'd say is be careful with your holster selection, get advice for your specific weapon before you buy any moulded holsters to avoid any fitment issues.

I have been looking for a Tanio Koba USP for ages, Always wanted one!

Anyone know were I can get one?

• Supporters

Not a clue to be honest. Nobody beats TM for performance and reliability, so I always buy TM because the one time I disobeyed my own rule (KSC G17) the damn thing failed so hard out of the box that it's barely seen 2 mags through it.

• Supporters

That sounds unfortunate, I always thought KSC were meant to be one of the very best pistol manufacturers, up there with KWA and TM

• Supporters

KSC (who's guns are the same as KWA in pretty much every way) are mostly alright, they make nice pistols but their long term reliability and range/accuracy isn't up to TM standards. From what I've read I was fairly unlucky with my glock, but either way I'd still always go TM.

Get two new project guns...

A G36 and an AK.

Right.

Here is what I am thinking:

Project pistol! I am think a M1911 (TM or KJW)

With:

Tanio Koba Twist

Metal slide (?)

Nine-ball rubber.

Basicly I want a show pistol, Shiny and shooty!

Archived