LWRC M6 Sportline Front Ris needed

trev
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone, my back up rilfe is a Classic Army LWRC M6 Sportline, which has a standard front end grip attached, now I really would prefer a ris front end, but idealy one which will except an 8.4v battery inside the grip, as I am not a fan of PEQ boxes.

I have been looking around but can't seem to find any that will take a battery inside(as the current APS M4 ris does).

Anyone got any ideas where to get one?

Much appreciated.

Taff

• Supporters

Have you thought about trying other types of battery?

You might be able to get a nun-chuck or stick battery that'll fit in a RIS, or maybe a low voltage lipo.

Without having the battery, gun and RIS in question it's pretty impossible to give a definite answer. I'd just buy an assortment of things and mix and match until you find the right combination. Just ring or email the shops to make sure you can return the items you end up not wanting or using before you buy them and then it won't cost you anything more than it needs to for you to find the right set of things.

Archived