pretty new to airsoft

Mattyv
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys i decided that i need a new hobby from fresh water fishing, so i chose air soft. I have owned a few guns before but never really done anything with them apart from have small wars on my own land with my mates.

As i sold my old guns a few years ago i need to buy a new one. im pretty much set on the m4 from my local dealer but am not sure weather to get the metal body or plastic body can any 1 advise on this please as i am buying it tomoz (realism isn't a fetish of mine i js want it to last) :P and all so i have decided to go with the grip and acog as extras and a torch as we have a site over here that is 2 floors, 1 is a jungle like than below it is a old bunker so any ideas for cool accessories (scopes etc.) other than the acog

thank you for your time

matty v

You should be aware that there are different kinds of metal used in airsoft gun construction.

The best is stamped steel and it is very strong and hard wearing but there is also cast metal which can be weaker than a good polymer/ABS plastic.

If you buy a good plastic bodied gun then you can always buy good metal receiver parts at a later date but i would also say buy a good quality metal gun if you want to be sure thst you aren't buying some rubbish pot metal.

Archived