Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2637 posts in this topic

10926364_822893427759201_368786505780211

Lid:

Russian Federation VDV 6B27 replica (by gearcraft)

Knock Off Kryptek Typhon Mich 2000 cover (from tinywind.com)

BDU:

Magellan MPA-21 in Night Python camouflage

Rig:

Padded Tactical Waist Belt + H Suspenders in Knock Off Typhon

Radio Pouch in Typhon / comes with...

Drop Leg Panel & Holster in Typhon

GFC Double RPK mag pouches in Black x 4

(unseen) Molle 3 way Waist Pack in Typhon

Viper Drop Leg Dump Pouch in Black

Protection:

Modified ESS Advancer V12's with mesh lenses

Hatch Centurion Elbow Pads in Black

Viper Knee Pads in Black

German Para Boots Mark IV

Weaponry:

CYMA CM.052A RPK

Palco Firepower CO2 Raider (USP-alike NBB pistol)

I don't wanna buy Typhon, because I want Raid and I know as soon as I buy a set of Typhon uniform they'll release the stuff I actually want the day after. But then I see a picture and I end up on the UR-Tac or Vertx sites feeling very tempted...

Ian_Gere, PT247 and Airsoft_Mr B like this

Battlefield 4 *INSPIRED* helmet set up. Not true to the actual kit used as this is airsoft and we all have our personal takes on things.

- Ops Core high-cut ballistic helmet

- MS2000

- ESS profile ballistic goggles

- Comtac II's with arc rail mount

- GoPro Hero

Let me know what you think!

**edit: will upload full Battlefield 4 US assault kit inspired loadout pictures soon for those whom messaged me asking how's it going!**

post-9528-0-26296600-1426248474_thumb.jpeg

post-9528-0-01377700-1426248495_thumb.jpeg

Nice

I don't wanna buy Typhon, because I want Raid and I know as soon as I buy a set of Typhon uniform they'll release the stuff I actually want the day after. But then I see a picture and I end up on the UR-Tac or Vertx sites feeling very tempted...

To me Raid is snow camo and Typhon is for night games, but I just couldn't resist taking my mixed bag for an outing during the day - it was hanging on the back of my kitchen door crooning to me: "wear me, wear me - you know you want to..."

Mack likes this

Never heard of Raid described as a snow camo. Far as I'm aware none of it physically exists yet to test and it's awful grey for that purpose to my mind. Also the Yeti pattern that Kryptek make as a specific snow camo seems a lot better suited.

Ian_Gere and Airsoft_Mr B like this

^^I'm just going off the pic on Kryptek's webby - yeah Yeti is whiter, but Raid is still very pale.

pattern-raid.jpg

Ferro Concepts THE RECCE Beanie (Covert Green)

Ferro Concepts All In One Padded Sling (Coyote Brown)

Tactical Tailor Fight Light Removable Operator Pack (Coyote Brown)

ESS Ice Glasses

Surplus M81 BDU Shirt

Bulle Recon Harness & Warrior Assault Systems pouches (OD)

Bulle Digital Woodland Trousers

5.11 Double Duty Belt

Mil-Com Desert Boots

Unknown Kneepads (OD)

CYMA Blowback AK (CM.028?)

post-7670-0-79540100-1427020697_thumb.jpgpost-7670-0-64354900-1427021194_thumb.jpg

Monty and Ian_Gere like this

^^The CYMA AK will be either CM.042 or CM.046 being blowback - i forget which. But the CM.028 is the bog standard plastic receiver faux wood plastic furniture version, although the internals are pretty much the same, apart from the blowback attachment from the piston to the bolt carrier...

Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Well, now that my CQB loadout is almost complete, here are a few pics of me running my training course in my backyard. I wrote alot, so feel free to just skip to the pics. List of items:

Guns:

Tokyo Marui MP7A1 GBB

ACM P90 AEG

WE Gen. 4 G17 GBB

Loadout:

Rogers Shooting School Shirt (Black)

Rogers Shooting School Gloves (Black)

Rogers Shooting School Hat (Multicam)

PROPPER Khaki Ripstop Pants

Bridgestone socks

Tan Belt

Merrell MOAB Mid Waterproof boots (black)

US MOLLE Coyote Tan Vest

Coyote Tan P90 mag single pouch

Coyote Tan M4 mag quad pouch

Safariland ALS Glock 17 Leg Drop Holster (Left, Tan)

Safariland Leg Drop Holster Platform (Right, Black)

TMC MP7 Mount

Accessories:

TM MP7 40 rnd GBB mag x4

ACM P90 low cap 78 rnd mag x1

ACM P90 high cap 300 rnd mag x1

WE G17 low cap 24 rnd mag x2

WE G17 high cap 50 rnd mag x1

Rubber US SEALS knife + sheath

Abbey mini gas

Attachments:

Rogers Rail light (MP7)

B&T Tracer unit/silencer (P90)

Safariland magwell (G17)

Safariland Glock-grip (G17)

Custom Tritium foresight (G17)

Josh95 likes this

^^Wow! "Get orf moi laaaaahnd!"

WW2 Aussie Service dress: Slouch hat and jacket by Spearhead Militaria, Moleskin trousers dyed to match the jacket. M36 US leggings and tan boots.

Pattern 37 webbing: 2x Mk3 pouches, cross straps, belt and Large (P08) pack. You can just see the top of it in the 2nd photo, but I have a rubber P08 bayonet on my left hip. I also have a British water bottle in a modified holder on the back right hand side of the belt.

The Goggles are vintage style motorbike goggles converted to mesh

In my Right ammo pouch I have 6 magazines for the Owen gun, in my left pouch I have my pipe, tobacco and some Anzac biscuits. Pyro are in pockets.

On the pack I have my Brodie helmet which is a cheap resin replica and inside the pack I have ammo, speed loaders, spare batteries, spam, crackers and an inflatable pillow to make the pack look fuller.

Insignia: I have corporal stripes on my right arm only, AIF rising sun badges on my collar tabs and on the left side of the hat, 'Australia' shoulder flashes in blackened brass, and 2/31st battalion colour patches on the right side of the hat and both arms.

I am of course carrying an Owen gun on a Lee Enfield sling.

aussie_zpsyody5wki.jpg

11080558_626356934166905_369738740941714

cavninja, DEF, two_zero and 8 others like this

Now THAT is a proper loadout.

Happy, Esoterick and CaptainDumbass like this

Everytime I see that Owen I want my own...

Looks awesome as usual Russ

Can't wait for Summer, will be able to go to skirmishes in the Jungle Greens :)

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

I dunno... I mean yeah Russell, your loadouts are well impressive and, knowing what went into producing the Owen, it is also fucking impressive, but to me it still looks horrible. The mag sticking up like that is just the daftest looking system i've ever seen. I realise that it's better than under the barrel for prone firing, but the horizontal Sten mag position takes care of that.

JamesAirsofterAgent and cropzy like this

The Owen was used in jungle fighting. The Austen (Australian version of the sten) was found to snag on vegetation a lot more.

The shape does seem wrong until you hold the Owen, then it becomes clear that it is actually genius. All the weight is at the rear of the gun so unlike the Sten or Thompson, once you have the stock to your shoulder you can do other stuff with your left hand (Vietnam photo's of Australians indicate that radio operators tended to use the Owen). A side mounted magazine would put the gun off balance and require you to hold it with 2 hands. The magazine really doesn't affect your field of view much, as when you aim down the right hand side of the gun it is central to both eyes.

If you hold up 2 fingers together at arms length directly in front of you, you can see everything behind them (as long as its a meter or more away), this is about the same width and position as the mag on an Owen.

Airsoft_Mr B and Shortenhauzen like this

That is a lovely and very well done load out Russell, applause should be given, however I wasn't aware that the Lone Ranger was an Australian soldier.......

JamesAirsofterAgent and DEF like this

That is a lovely and very well done load out Russell, applause should be given, however I wasn't aware that the Lone Ranger was an Australian soldier.......

:D

That's exactly what I thought.