Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2627 posts in this topic

2nd AIF (2nd world war Aussie). Australian Imperial Force is an organisation created separately from the normal army (militia). The Australian Army was not allowed to operate outside Australian Territory by the constitution. The AIF was not the army so it was not bound by this rule but had to be entirely formed of volunteers.

1st 2 pics are early war. A mix of WW1 Australian gear and British gear. This is based upon pictures of Aussies during the early Libya campaigns

Late war (jungle). By now the Aussies are working with Americans so you see American influences such as the lace up gaiters and I am using US HBT trousers, which the Aussies are known to have managed to obtain.

Bit more authentic

Be_Funky_2fdc3c1c_a6d4_4afa_932a_4298492

20mb image hosting

Be_Funky_d3bab3c9_653d_4ced_926b_11fe8e1

img hosting

Monty, TacMaster, cavninja and 4 others like this

2nd AIF (2nd world war Aussie). Australian Imperial Force is an organisation created separately from the normal army (militia). The Australian Army was not allowed to operate outside Australian Territory by the constitution. The AIF was not the army so it was not bound by this rule but had to be entirely formed of volunteers.

2fdc3c1c-a6d4-4afa-932a-429849247846_zps0da40ec9-025a-42bb-a059-f0fbed5e424f_zps

1st 2 pics are early war. A mix of WW1 Australian gear and British gear. This is based upon pictures of Aussies during the early Libya campaigns

d3bab3c9-653d-4ced-926b-11fe8e140d76_zps

Late war (jungle). By now the Aussies are working with Americans so you see American influences such as the lace up gaiters and I am using US HBT trousers, which the Aussies are known to have managed to obtain.

Again, it looks brilliant!

Here I am at last, nearly ready for my first game.

What am I missing? Apart from a pistol?

I've got ammo, rifle, eye protection, hydration, med kit, iPhone playing 'Ride of the Valkyries' on repeat through low-profile ear peice, monocular, spare gloves and shemagh.

post-7095-0-21207000-1410087182_thumb.jpgpost-7095-0-92289300-1410087364_thumb.jpg

post-7095-0-86655900-1410087452_thumb.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B, Ian_Gere and cavninja like this

Lookin' good Hen!

I've got ammo, rifle, eye protection, hydration, med kit, iPhone playing 'Ride of the Valkyries' on repeat through low-profile ear peice, monocular, spare gloves and shemagh.

attachicon.gif20140907_111054.jpgattachicon.gif20140907_110846.jpg

attachicon.gifphoto 2-1.JPG

Looks great! That's a hella good loud out for a first game!!! :D
Airsoft_Mr B likes this

Looks great! That's a hella good loud out for a first game!!! :D

Always come prepared!!! I had always assumed that these items were essentials, perhaps not the iPhone but I can imagine humming 'Ride of the Valkyries' and having to concentrate on fighting a battle at the same time could get exhausting!!!

JamesAirsofterAgent likes this

In hen what rig is that? And are the medic pouch and other large pouch attached?

In hen what rig is that? And are the medic pouch and other large pouch attached?

looks like a JPC in Ranger Green

Thanks, couldn't quite tell, I'm more fascinated about the rear two pouches, they look like they're just hanging off and wanted to know if they got in the way.

Mr President, we have a problem.

What?

Сарджент Talbert.

Shit. (Died of shock face)

The guy on the right looks very out of place :lol:

somehow he always does..

CaptainSwoop likes this

Boots?

You don't need a pistol. They are fun and of course there are 'pistol only' games here and there, but you'd almost certainly get more use out of a BFG or even a back up AEG. How are you doing for batteries and charger? Cleaning rod and alcohol swabs? Silicone oil?

You may find that a shemagh over your mouth makes you uncomfortably hot, but everyone has their own attitude towards the risk of losing teeth. Personally the idea gives me the shivers so I run mesh masks = ultimate BB protection and not sweaty like a cloth solution.

two_zero and CaptainSwoop like this

Thanks, couldn't quite tell, I'm more fascinated about the rear two pouches, they look like they're just hanging off and wanted to know if they got in the way.

Yes its a JPC, still waiting for the G3 combats to arrive from 'Merica, but I only ordered them in February so I should really learn to be patient!!

Boots?

You don't need a pistol. They are fun and of course there are 'pistol only' games here and there, but you'd almost certainly get more use out of a BFG or even a back up AEG. How are you doing for batteries and charger? Cleaning rod and alcohol swabs? Silicone oil?

You may find that a shemagh over your mouth makes you uncomfortably hot, but everyone has their own attitude towards the risk of losing teeth. Personally the idea gives me the shivers so I run mesh masks = ultimate BB protection and not sweaty like a cloth solution.

I'll probly wear my Lowa German military mountain boots. Just ordered a Turnigy and 2 Gens Ace 1300mAh 7.4 lipos, got charger.

Cleaning rod!!! Cigarette filters aren't ideal I spose. Got some squirty squirty too, from Maplin.

Thanks chaps, very informative.

Yes, sorry #Airsoftwarrior147 rear pouches are just attached to my 2" rigid belt, I've just hooked the MOLLE straps round and back under the loops on the back of each pouch. Hopefully they won't get in the way, as they're at the back.

Arh thanks looks quite comfy, really liking the rear setup.

inhen likes this

Way.Too.Clean. :)

I agree! not used it yet though!

Aha well you may have inspired a little DIY for when I build my recon rig so be proud of yourself and enjoy the skirmish

Boots?

+1

This whole post.

much +1

inhen and CaptainSwoop like this

Aha well you may have inspired a little DIY for when I build my recon rig so be proud of yourself and enjoy the skirmish

"My milkshake brings all the boys to yard!!!"

+1

This whole post.

much +1

Cleaning rod, alcohol wipes and silicone spray in the loadout?

What about sandwiches?

I was considering making a gillie hood to stuff in pocket for woodland games?

2nd aeg before pistol. cleaning rod, silicon oil. shemags tend to come off due to heat n sweat.

sandvich if you are a heavy.

wouldn't bother with gillie just yet if I was you.