Airsoft Forums UK

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Before: o8dv.jpg

After:

7896.jpg

Dylon Dark Brown Leather Dye

- I've decided to buy one of those Soviet leather Y-Strap harnesses, although I'm probably going to stick with the canvas belt, but whatever, this Czech gear looks better as a colour matching-ish to the Soviet brown kit, IMO. That little extra fastener has worked out nicely too - it will stop the Skorpion slipping out of the holster when it isn't loaded - it comes from a mega-knackered old canvas AK mag pouch. I think I might be able to turn the rest of it into a couple of decent looking pouches for a suppressor and a periscope, but I need to get a press stud punch, because it was missing the main leather closing tab already and now it's missing the small Cleaning Tools Pouch tab as well. Hmmm... maybe better to see if I can get another knackered AK Mag pouch or two and keep all the gear looking the same.

PLCE Chestrig arrived at my home.

This rig is simple, light ,(looks like)tough, and keeps 6 mags, so I think it is good for airsoft game(we call it "survival game").

iwpg3Vc.jpg

• Supporters

We call that a Northern Ireland Chest Rig, because NI was the theatre it was introduced for. That one looks to be in good condition. So many of them got trashed on exercises.

• Supporters

bahaha nice blacked out eyes

Wouldn't that make it hard to see where the enemy is?

I've got a WebTex copy of that which I picked up for £15 on ebay (in near new condition) as compared to £40 for a factory fresh one. Very, very good, I use it for field excersizes etc.

Only problem I have with it is that the utility size pouches on it have an opening smaller than my mess tins, so I have to use the map pouch for them. Suits me anyway since I need the utility pouches for water bottle, mug, gas, cooker, lighter, spoon etc.

i like the mix between woodland and desert DPM, looks pretty good :)

• Supporters

maybe he's a ninja

Reverse ninja!

• Supporters

Isn't that in the 'Joy of Sex'

In and out undetected... up the bum?

Here's my rig for my SEAL/MARSOC loadout.

Pantac MBSS with a Flyye PACA

Just need to change the M4 pouches for a LMG one and wait for the MBSS back pack to arrive and then its pretty much done

IMAG1467_zps38fc52aa.jpg

Here's my rig for my SEAL/MARSOC loadout.
Pantac MBSS with a Flyye PACA
Just need to change the M4 pouches for a LMG one and wait for the MBSS back pack to arrive and then its pretty much done
IMAG1467_zps38fc52aa.jpg

It can't be a SEAL loadout, its not covered in patches, Multicam and every random roll of tape, flashing lights, pouches for Tic Tacs and other assorted goodness :P

before i change up my mask again(mesh is ordered and en route:))heres a few pics of me from the last few skirmish days...

a_zps372a0003.png

b_zps35638b2f.png

afgae_zpsf0405783.png

I've been playing since September and this is what I've conjured up. I can't think of anything I need other than an ohshiboom. Am I missing anything?

My girlfriends got me a pistol for xmas so that's sorted.

post-8040-0-88249300-1385547409_thumb.jpg

i'd say loose the River Island scarf in favor of an issue shemagh.

Not a bad loadout mate.

I've been playing since September and this is what I've conjured up. I can't think of anything I need other than an ohshiboom. Am I missing anything?

Is that a Tanglewood shadow P7 guitar ?

Is that a Tanglewood shadow P7 guitar ?

It is a tanglewood, not sure what model, It says TF2C-STO Inside. I bought it off someone from work, it's about 10 years old. It's so nice to play; light strings and lowered action.

i'd say loose the River Island scarf in favor of an issue shemagh.

Not a bad loadout mate.

I don't really use it as I've got a face mask that comes quiet low. I just had it lying round so I threw it in my bag.

It is a tanglewood, not sure what model, It says TF2C-STO Inside. I bought it off someone from work, it's about 10 years old. It's so nice to play; light strings and lowered action.

If its a small bodied acoustic (Made for folk) I have the same guitar lol

Anyway sorry to go off on one.

By the way do you use the chest rig & the belt together ?

If its a small bodied acoustic (Made for folk) I have the same guitar lol

Anyway sorry to go off on one.

By the way do you use the chest rig & the belt together ?

Yea I do. I like the chest rig for my extra mags and a pit of protection to shots (I only play CQB). Tonight will actually be the first time using the belt so I'll see if I like it or not.

It's only a cheap belt so the shape isn't right and the medium which I got is huge on me. I've had to attach buckle on it to keep it up, haha.

post-8040-0-73072200-1385561040_thumb.jpg

You're good to go mate :)

What's going on there dude? Joint present from both of them? ;)