Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2627 posts in this topic

My modern Alfa loadout, on a budget. I'm aware a v-95 tigr omon vest is not kit, but it breaks up the camogrom and gives a russian feel. Can also run mvd kit with it.. Need to get a black vest and boots. I'm happy with the helmet. Ak74m ris with eotech and grip to go with kit, also some ss-leto and ryab.

Comments?

post-6221-0-15657500-1375853249_thumb.jpg

post-6221-0-33547400-1375853273_thumb.jpg

Monty likes this

1001558_10153098697540206_2018074526_n.j

Monty likes this

1001558_10153098697540206_2018074526_n.j

Scrolling down quickly made it look like it had muzzle flash . I was like has he edited it in? :blink:

You two will be killing all the bad guys no mag :P

rightly so, Safe zone
Mike636 likes this

My modern Alfa loadout, on a budget. I'm aware a v-95 tigr omon vest is not kit, but it breaks up the camogrom and gives a russian feel. Can also run mvd kit with it.. Need to get a black vest and boots. I'm happy with the helmet. Ak74m ris with eotech and grip to go with kit, also some ss-leto and ryab.

Comments?

Russian soldiers often have mismatched kit,so you'll be fine. I really like the look.

You can get OMON Issue boots and glove for a good price.

What helmet is that? Looks like a mix of a a Maska and a PASGT.

Me too buddy, sarcasm doesn't come across well on the inter webs ,)

My nice new Skirmish patch...
itrk.jpg
...next to the place where I slashed an inch of the shirt with a seam ripper when I altered the angle of the velcro, doh! :unsure: We've been asking for these patches ever since I've been airsofting, which is since a month after Skirmish Airsoft Mansfield opened - 18 months-ish. Finally! I like the choice of subdued colour - it isn't MTP or DPM but looks fine on either :)

Next we have someone on here's great idea for keeping kneepads from slipping: "knee-loops"
34y7.jpg
...which work a treat. I only bothered with one loop on each leg, on the outside for the lower pad strap. I reasoned that holding the strap in place on the inside also/instead might make it dig in or become irritating. You cant see it on this photo but the loops have a backing made from folded bias binding for added strength. TBF I'm not sure they really need extra strength for their purpose, but it may well help if one gets caught on some undergrowth or random detritus.

I highly recommend this trouser upgrade. Lets have it right, integral knee pads must move with the trouser leg so, unless the cut style is very tight legged, the pads can move to the sides and become less/non- usefull. Also integral knee pads are thinner, so can't offer as much shock protection during those commando rolls gone wrong and generalised dives which make airsofting so much of a laugh :P:lol: but hitching up even decent but slipping knee pads all day is a pain up the arse which nobody needs. Even my Hatch Centurion pads slip a little. I don't much like tight cut kecks anyway, but definitely not to wear skirmishing - it's a problem alright!

Tadaa! No longer! Muahahahaa!

All images Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for tomorrow

post-5813-0-91444500-1376742868_thumb.jpg

or

post-5813-0-42720500-1376742892_thumb.jpg

pictures arent working

god damn it! why can i see them then!

added them as attachments

I can see em fine :P Aha, i'd go for the bottom one. Abit more protective :L

I would suggest rolling the sleeves down a little bit.

Looks like a nice simple usable set up mate.

Helmet looks cooler, but James is right - too hot for lenses. Get some mesh eyepro...

I have about 5 of those, they came with my Sawflys. Not used any of them yet though, I don't get fogging that often with ballistic glasses, or "spectacles" as it says in the manual haha.

PLCE Brew Kit

43vg.jpg

Fits on duty belt, PLCE webbing, & molle.

eiet.jpg

Holds Hexi Cooker & 1oz Tin

lm7o.jpg

Tin holds 4 brews' worth of makings.

:lol:

That's an odd looking pouch- I've never seen PLCE pouches like that before, was it genuine surplus or from some other manufacturer?

The lower part, back plate and strap is the army surplus PLCE pouch, the cover on top is a bit I made to prevent the sun glinting off the hexi cooker. I don't know what it was issued for and, so far, nobody has told me they do either, but the consensus seems to be either for a battery or a radiation detector.

Make this happen

I'm open to commercial investment :) Couple of grand should see us onto Dragons' Den...

proffrink likes this

It's not the best photo but this is the most recent snap of my cqb loadout (adapted for woodland). I'm on the right and my buddy's on the left with another scar & his hi-capa.

post-5019-0-14173300-1377865570_thumb.jpg