Black Mesa Security Force

1kEGr5t.jpg

rW4SFuU.jpg

UCWIwhG.jpg

Woodland Kit

p2MzGUn.jpg

sjT9WwC.jpg

'Sup Barney, tuck your elbow in!

I had literally just enough time to pick up the rifle, before the camera took the photo :P

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Pic of me at my local urban site I am yet to get my UBACS and cr*p hat and sort out my pouches but this is it so far

post-7204-0-50821900-1372522637_thumb.jpg

TeddyBhoy likes this

Heres my African Mercenary loadout.. might get some Lizard camo though but not sure..

1005701_10200962488656464_829108433_n_zpsaaa5fcab.jpg

1045034_10200962490336506_654198585_n_zp

Kit List:

(top to bottom)

DPM Bush hat, dusted OD to dull it down

Scrim Scarf

South African Safari Shirt

SA M83 Vest

-Poncho, Kenyan Maasai Knife, Cold Steel trainer, 7x M4 mids and various other bits

A&K M249

Regatta walking trousers

OD drop leg holster

TM Colt Python 6"

Lowa Patrol Boots

Ian_Gere likes this

Here I am in my Polish ((only)) gear :D

Click Me?

I surely need knee caps and better vest ((and obviously gun duh))

looking good

Yeah Alphabet, that does look really good. But what are they on your feet?

Yeah Alphabet, that does look really good. But what are they on your feet?

Some random good shoes I had, nothing major airsoft brand, still waiting for my 5.11 Tactical

Standard MTP PCS UBACS

image-10_zps7e24aa9d.jpeg

Standard MTP PCS Combat trousers

image-12_zps68aa22bf.jpeg

My new belt rig, I'll be skirmishing this for the first time on Sunday 21st this weekend.

image-13_zpsa2cd2ec5.jpeg

From left to right I have, a double pistol mag pouch, a grenade pouch, a double rifle mag pouch, my dump pouch back centre, utility pouch (which I'm using to carry 6 more rifle mags with this particular set up) then on the far right, another double pistol mag pouch.

My Osprey MkIV, admin panel top centre, with my radio in the pocket.

Medic pouch on the left and 6 rifle mags on the right.

image-15_zpsdc58701a.jpeg

MTP Camelbak, definitely going to be needing this if the weather holds up. I clip it to the back of my Osprey.

image-17_zps1c58233f.jpeg

The primary, my ICS L85A2.

image-14_zps8be7fdc0.jpeg

The secondary, my WE Glock 17 Gen3 with a Level 3 Blackhawk Serpa holster on a drop leg platform.
I really need to get around to spraying the holster, though I can't decide whether to do it OD or Tan... Any thoughts?
I wear the holster on my regular trouser belt, under the molle belt. We'll have to see how I get on with it at the weekend.

image-11_zps19158857.jpeg

My Oakley SI gloves - they're the real deal not one of those clones you can get. Though the clones are actually more comfortable in my experience.
image-16_zps5deb90e9.jpeg
Blackhawk knee pads, I think they're in OD, or it could be FG, I forget.
image-18_zps638249c9.jpeg
My Mk7 with my home grown skrim net concoction on top for extra snazzy camo power.
image-19_zpse5b235b7.jpeg

I also have some Elite Desert Lowa boots, but I forgot to take a photo of them.

The belt is new, so depending on how I get on with it this weekend will determine if I keep it, throw it, or alter it.

Looking good ed, though that glock is looking, hm remarkably Gen 3, has it got full auto? :P:P:P

No, I don't want it to either. Hmph.

No, I don't want it to either. Hmph.

:P You might when you try mine! Though if you can fire 1 shot I'll be amazed!

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Does the medic pouch not get in the way of drawing your pistol?

When he mounts it on the belt it will, should put it on backwards and cross draw, that's what I've done

Not usually a fan of MTP but I have to say, loadouts like that are warming me up to them.

I've updated my loadout a little, so guess I should get some pics up of it soon.

Not usually a fan of MTP but I have to say, loadouts like that are warming me up to them.

I've updated my loadout a little, so guess I should get some pics up of it soon.

MTP loadouts which are British and actually going for a certain look, look good its when people have the MTP for the sake of MTP because its MTP, those are the loaoduts that makes me, personally, dislike it. Now in fairness obviously everyone is not going to be able to put together something like Ed's its just my preference.

Yeah, I did want my pistol where the utility pouch is on my belt, but drawing it would be impossible. because of the medic pouch. Which sucks because I really wanted to be able to ditch the drop leg to have less black ruining the camo. =/

The belt does cover up a lot of the holster straps though, and it ends up being more or less just below the belt on my leg anyway, so I don't think it's too bad. It also saves space for a lot more rifle mags on the belt, meaning I can more freely dump my rig if the situation calls for speed, or if it gets too hot.

ED you could try a Blackhawk "Jacket Duty Belt Loop". Drops the holster down a few inches.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CD8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBLACKHAWK-Jacket-Slot-Holster-Screws%2Fdp%2FB0018A83IW&ei=1OnoUb2DBorF0QXHpYDACQ&usg=AFQjCNEUWygMVukv_ss3--nZvgMXTg-hRA&sig2=7hU5inY1iSdxOJhyilzBeg

Finding one in stock is not easy......there is one on ebay but it is nearly £120 which must be a typo!

ED you could try a Blackhawk "Jacket Duty Belt Loop". Drops the holster down a few inches.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CD8QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FBLACKHAWK-Jacket-Slot-Holster-Screws%2Fdp%2FB0018A83IW&ei=1OnoUb2DBorF0QXHpYDACQ&usg=AFQjCNEUWygMVukv_ss3--nZvgMXTg-hRA&sig2=7hU5inY1iSdxOJhyilzBeg

Finding one in stock is not easy......there is one on ebay but it is nearly £120 which must be a typo!

Soldier of Fortune have them for £16.99 and they're in stock I believe.

Can they be fitted to molle? The website doesn't say. If they can they'll I'll pick one up and hope for the best.

Cheers for digging the links out.

Yeah, they can be fitted to Molle.

Airsoft-Ed likes this

ignore the SOLD bit but this is mine fitted to my old WAS PLB belt.

143_1665_zpsc912a6f5.jpg

Is now fitted to my new TAS battle belt. No movement at all.

Sweet, placing my order now. :D