My current loadout:(head to toe)

OPS CORE Ballistic replica

Element Comtac 2

bolle specs

OD shemagh

Helly Hansen Lifa top

black hoodie

Warrior elite ops DCS Multicam

Bulldog Tactical MOLLE battle belt (with warrior pouches)

Defcon 5 Multicam trousers

magnum boots(not in picture)

Gun: Systema PTW M4-A1 2008 max with DD 12' RIS

Mags: 6x Tackleberry P-MAGS

sick look! what make/model are the gloves?

Look like mechanix, probably m-pact or similar.

Back to weight! :P Wearing all my kit, I gain almost 3 freakin' stone! :o

Also, that stuff you said about not eating breakfast, Ian, I can't eat in the morning either... Additionally, I'm sure I have higher cholesterol than someone who just died off the back of obesity. Kinda wish my metabolism was shit, so I'd get fat, to force me to get in shape. 'Cos as it stands I can eat until I'm on the brink of hurling and not show it in the slightest, plus my diet sucks arse. Pretty much live off Subway, KFC and Pizza Hut, can't gain weight to save my life.

Is paranoia on that list? 'Cos I now have it haha.

sick look! what make/model are the gloves?

there mechanix mpact's

Look like mechanix, probably m-pact or similar.

Like a boss.

M_P likes this

Actually Ed, I think I read somewhere that electrolyte imbalance, specifically Group 1 metals, can be a factor in a psychotic episode, which could very well include paranoia... but then again, maybe I'm just telling you that because I'm one of them :)

You're probably getting an ok amount of minerals from salad and meat, but yeah cholesterol might be an issue. The main thing to worry about is salt, because fast food typically contains a lot of it (in Subway it's in the bread). At your age the sodium shouldn't be a problem for your heart, but you do have to piss more to excrete it, which carries away electrolytes and some vitamins. Check this.

How water resistant are the palm side of those mpacts?

Airsoft-Ed likes this

Here is a photo of my load out so far, got a few more things I want to add. I will list everything down once complete! Will take closer photos of gear also.

post-5675-0-91948900-1364848129_thumb.jpg

Dan_W likes this

I'll try and get a pic of my new African Mercenary loadout up soonish....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN, my latest offering:

MULTICAM MAN!!!! (apologies for the terrible iPhone photo, it'll be changed for one from a proper camera eventually I promise)

img1126nn.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kit list is as follows from the top down:
Dragonred Ops Core ballistic repro with First Spear ops core hybrid cover.
Z-Tactical Sordins which when I'm wearing them plug into a Z-Tactical TEA PTT attached to an Intek MT5050.
Eyepro is a pair of ESS Crossbow glasses, the ones with the thin arms for wearing under headsets.
Shirt is an issue MTP UBACS (small, because I'm built for speed, not for comfort).
Plate carrier is a Flyye repro of the LBT6094A with a triple 5.56 insert for the kangaroo pouch and a Warrior double M4 pouch on my off side.
Belt is a Templar Assault Systems (TAS) molle belt in tan, can't be arsed changing it for multicam. (it's not loose, I'm standing funny)
Pouches wise on the belt I have a double 5-7 mag pouch from thevestguy.com, a TAS roll-up dump pouch, a TAS rip-off medic pouch for various bits and bobs and a 5-7 Blackhawk Serpa on the CQC molle mount thingy.
Trousers are issue MTP combats.
Boots are issue gore tex combat boots.
Gloves are Oakley SI assault gloves.
The whole set up works nicely with whatever weapon I'm rocking since both my SCAR and M4 take the same mags and I only have the 5-7 as a pistol.
Things I'm looking to add/change are:
Plate carrier needs dummy plates - already ordered and winging their way from china as I type this.
Trousers need replacing with some crye gen2/3s (repro obviously, I'm not spending 3 figures on trousers to play soldiers in the woods).
Have a Rhino mount with j-arm being sent over from a friend in the states (ITAR LOLZ!!!) which I'm mounting a dipol D125 on for night vision fun.
I'd like to put a surefire helmet light on the ops core, but I'm still umming and ahhhing about it, not sure I'd honestly get any use out of it, especially with the NVG on the way.
Plate carrier needs a hydration pouch, if anyone can recommend a good one for a smaller bladder I'd really appreciate it. Reasoning behind smaller bladder being that I hate things overhanging from the bottom of the plate carrier and catching on the belt.
Airsoft-Ed likes this

How's the 5-7 working out for you, James?
TM, Marushin, or SRC?
I want one for a Battlestar Galactica loadout I have in the pipeline...

Some more of my KGB loadout just arrived, woohoo! Here it is so far:

imag1163a.jpg

imag1165l.jpg

imag1167.jpg

imag1169f.jpg

imag1173c.jpg
All Images Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Birch Digital Camo 2-Piece - not, as some believe a sniper suit (that is a 1-Piece jumpsuit), but issued to VDV Airborne Troops and KGB Border Guards and Military.

Assault Vest 'A Belt' in the same pattern camo, although not an exact colour match. There are 4 colour variations AFAIK, but this is the best match to the suit I could find. It is missing the 'B Belt' - the lower belly band that is made to hold 10 grenades. IDC, I didn't want it anyway: they're not the right shape for flashbangs and. even if I do get around to BFG's, I won't need 10 FFS!

Telnyashka, long sleeved, in black stripes - issued to Marines and possibly Tankers and/or Missile Troops. I prefer the look of it to the blue stripes that the KGB Military wore and I reckon that KGB officers on 'Special Assignment' would have worn whatever they liked.

RS AKM canvas & brass sling.

RS AKS Carry Bag

CCCP 80's Issue Military Belt

Pistola Makarova Leather Holster

Few other bits...

Missing from the photo: CCCP padded cotton winter pants.

On the way: Black HFC Walther PPK-ish CO2 Pistol that I can modify into a reasonable PM copy.

Still to get:
Helmet - I can't decide between authenticity, the '68 Pattern, or cool, '60 Pattern "Cone Head".
Belt Pouches - 1 possibly 2 x 4 Mag AK Ammo (I want to use something as a dump pouch so I may get a mortar round pouch or RPG or something like that) & a Double Grenade Pouch for bits and bobs.

An original khaki summer 'Mabuta' uniform - I'm in 4 minds though because i. they're pretty rare in my size ii. I can get a reproduction but it's polycotton and looks a bit shiny compared to the original iii. a khaki summer 'Afghanka' in 54-5 should be easier to find and would be authentic-ish iv. a 'Syriyaka' would be so cool, but it doesn't have anywhere near as many pockets...
I might get a leather harness & belt and also a Syria Uniform Hat & Face Mask
I intend to get a Dragunov too - not to play a trad sniper role, just to carry on my back for those occasions where I need to 'reach out and touch' someone lol!

The 5-7 is awesome, great range and a LOT of kick for a TM, lots of people have had problems running them on propane/ green gas so I've stuck to abbey ultra and it's never missed a beat.

So much so that now when I'm playing CQB I don't bother with a rifle and just take the 5-7 with 3 mags.

Sounds good. Does it top 300 FPS with Abbey Ultra? How many metres range?

Ian, that AK bag thing is AWESOME!

I'm thinking of picking up one of these: http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/GUNT0397-1L.jpg

As well as donning some up to date Russian or PMC gear for an all gas CQB loadout, but it may well be a long time coming.

have quiet a few loadouts heres a few of them, Im currently getting it down to just two (USMC & 75th Rangers).

USMC Woodland

8303754754_3a17f9554e_b_zps1a909786.jpg

8302705801_111a2d2a2c_b_zps4a884de7.jpg

USMC Desert

7678541218_fc3cc5651d_b.jpg

US Army UCP

7241845042_a00c244245_o-1.jpg

7240394044_13947c542b_o.jpg

US Army OCP

7987DF88-DAAB-48E7-AC9B-23FE8704E7A9-638-000000BF17CF9BAA_zps2da74596.jpg

Random Mish Mash

8446140560_1e8327bcdd_b_zpsd99cb26a.jpg

Sounds good. Does it top 300 FPS with Abbey Ultra? How many metres range?

it's just shy of 300fps on abbey ultra, high 290's. Range, considering the FPS is phenomenal, haven't measured it but it definitely shoots further than a stock G&G combat machine.

mag pouches are a complete arse to get though, had to have them custom made in america.

@Ed: "The requested URL /upload/product/img/GUNT0397-1L.jpg was not found on this server.!"
Directorate "A" of the FSB Special Purpose Center (TsSN FSB) otherwise known as "Spetsgruppa Alfa" ?? Their urban camo is so cool and their helmets with the built in 'welding mask' lol must be the dogs' for CQB - not cheap though... How much did George pay for his? When you've sorted it out, Andy, George, you and I will have to take Tac-House: Spartan by storm lol! Get some GP30's and 96rd CO2 moscarts in for the non-hit-takers :angry::lol:

& yeah, as soon as I saw that carry bag, i fell in wuv! It's like if you showed it to someone who knows nothing about guns or militaria at all and asked them what country it was manufactured in, they would know...

@Mack - glad to see I'm not the only one who wears German Para Boots with British DPM!

Does that knackers protector rub or get in your way when you run?

@James - added to the eternally expanding shopping list :)

I intend to get one of these:

bsg-officer-utility-belt-front-thumb.jpgbsg-officer-utility-belt-pouches-with-le

post-6756-0-11221500-1364930626_thumb.jpg

post-6756-0-11221500-1364930626_thumb.jpg

Not at all Ian, its a pretty flimsy peice of kit, don't notice it most

Of the time.

Took a few screen grabs from some footage of the Longmoor Milsim few months ago.

Sort of a SF ish look. Was by no way intended to be as i was meant to be in full MTP but had just got the Tri Colours and wanted to wear them.

First shot is of us in a fox hole after sneaking around behind enemy lines ahead of an attack on the FOB. Even took out the sniper team from behind.......

logmoor1_zpse4a21c7a.jpg

And now i'm dead walking back to spawn.

logmoor2_zps0ddb901f.jpg

I prefer it with the DCU trousers, full Multicam/MTP is so boring now!

adam bussey likes this

Here's my African Mercenary loadout's two variations

First the FISH & CHIPS version:

547514_10152718711490541_1606827484_n_zpsefd65bf7.jpg

548918_10152718711720541_886812815_n_zpse18c963e.jpg

579556_10152718711245541_60879441_n_zpsf56b8a84.jpg

and with the boonie..

521739_10152718711885541_1711453263_n_zpsf61ecf9d.jpg

And the lighter woodland version:

IMAG0998_zps6101ac4a.jpg

IMAG0999_zpsded9f9cc.jpg

M249:

IMAG0992_zps6de1954d.jpg

Gear List..

OD Boonie

OD Beanie

Safari Shit (from SA)

Pantac RAV SG

Bulle Shotgun Shell pouch

WAS Minimi pouch

WAS double NSR 5,56

ESS ICE 2.4

Cold Steel training knife

WAS Firestorm gloves

Grimloc

Bulle custom weapon catches

Maasai Knife

WAS PLB belt A-TACS FG

TAS low profile harness

TPC Double 5.56 FG

Custom hydration pouch FG

Custom Utility pouch FG

TPC handy pouch FG

TPC double pistol pouch FG

Viper drop leg holster

Craqhopper walking trousers

Lowa Patrol Boots

Weapons:

A&K M249 Para LMG

- RIS handguard

- Hawke M2 Red Dot w/ tacti-cool para cord

- QR code sticker

ASG M3 Shorty

TM Colt Python 6"

Well, i'm not the kind of guy who spends £250 on a gun.... so yeh, I have quite noobish weapons (apart from the AK47) but they do the job well :D

DSC09895_zps427cbb0e.jpg

DE/CYMA AK47

CYMA gearbox, CYMA hop up

And the rest of it is DE

DSC09898_zps1d119670.jpg

Bison C401b shotgun

ASG Strike Systems 1x30 red dot scope

Torch that came with the gun

5 mags

DSC09900_zpsd74d2dea.jpg

Yeh, yeh, i have a crappy weapon but it does the job.

Galaxy G6

Sometimes doubles, triples or even quatriple feeds when I cock it slowly, so I always have to cock it really fast.

As you can tell, i'm not a UKARA player, so i resort to 2 tone

What do you mean by DE/CYMA? They are different brands, the first make P'sOS, the latter excellent AK's...

Woodland belt kit with boonie hat looks most 'African' to me, Nick. Gotta get that Masai knife on it too! Looking good in all though...