Nutster

Load-Out Pics

2654 posts in this topic

hi guys

im not new to airsoft but i've been away for a long time doing "other things".

im booked into operation orchid dawn Tier 1 and im after some kind of kit guide/reference to attend as SFSG.

anyone able to PM Me some idea's please? photo's would be good.

thanks

In very simple terms what you would need is:

US tri-colour BDUs

Smoke green or OD RAV

Sig P226

L119A1

MICH 2000 with NVG mount

you do know SFSG is Special Forces Support Group yea? fire a PM off the Nutster he4 has pic's of his Loadout based around SF

yes mate , i know that

thats the group im assigned too.

@CKInnerly: No hooks, but yeah it has a sort-of-bum-flap. It's more of a large pocket, but the middle of it where the buttons are is shaped to fit under a crotch. It has exterior opening breast pockets under the the usual button flap ones, with vertical zips next to the main zip. Also a double fastener zip so it can be opened from the bottom as well as the top.

@Sike: cheers mate!

hi guys

im not new to airsoft but i've been away for a long time doing "other things".

im booked into operation orchid dawn Tier 1 and im after some kind of kit guide/reference to attend as SFSG.

anyone able to PM Me some idea's please? photo's would be good.

thanks

Read through the event rules, it tells you what to wear.

Taken from event info

Special Forces Support Group (SFSG) – 30 places.

Uniform Requirements: Multicam, MTP, Desert, MARPAT, AOR 1.

Rig wise if you want an accurate impression your looking at RAV/SOHPC in smoke green or a 6094 multicam

Drop me a pm and ill go into detail ;)

Rocking CADPAT's with OD Softshell and plate carrier for new team loadout got MTP's as well. Will get some pics of me in action this weekend.

603154_10200334108178022_1040357552_n.jpg

Airsoft_Mr B and TomStringer81 like this

My first loadout none of the camo matches (combats aren't too far off the shirt) flecktarn back pack, webbing, hiking boots, gaiters (in case its really wet outside), parka and an FN FAL :)

ketgt5.jpg

this is prob one of my fav loads outs so far, would be even better with classic leather boots^^

here's my latest effort to create a light loadout:

p1060557a.jpg

Nam-mag in grenade pouch, flashmag in gun. got a s-thunder now so that'll go in one of the mag pouches, if I bring a sidearm it'll go in the opposit.. the bbs I usually dump somewhere on the side, so havn't figured out what to put in the middle one:) edc & extra bangs in the "big pouch". bfgs goes in front pockets.

Here's my A-TACS FG belt set-up....

Sorry for crap picture

IMAG0688_zps98122371.jpg

this is prob one of my fav loads outs so far, would be even better with classic leather boots^^

two_zero likes this

My DCU loadout,swapped out the DDPM, random gear thrown together, its not meant to look like a unit, need a headset now what you guys think? thinking about getting some sawtooth or hiking boots as mine are nearlly dead now lol, also please excuse my tired face

e1bdeff3-60a5-499c-bdb8-b6b7dbc95ab7.jpg

Cheers,

Dave

TPI likes this

Like it mate.

big fan of the US desert kit.

lethaldave likes this

Thanks chaps, yer i rather like this tri-desert, i was thinking comtacs but not sure yet, wayyyy to much choice when it comes to buying new stuff lol!

If you're wanting a headset to match your togs, I dunno enough about US kit to say, but manufacturer-wise I can personally vouch for Z-Tactical.

lethaldave likes this

I have a Z tactical bowman headset. Its great but the PTTs are crap! if you go for them buy 2 PTTs and as soon as they get damp they wont work!

lethaldave likes this

I have a Z tactical bowman headset. Its great but the PTTs are crap! if you go for them buy 2 PTTs and as soon as they get damp they wont work!

Yeah that's the headset I have - well, the Elite II - I'm beginning to wish I'd done a bit more research and forked out for their EVO III now because it can take a throat mic without modification.

I forget which PTT we went for in the end, possibly Element, but so far it's not given me any problems in the wet. Still it's the U94 design and i always attach it with the button facing down so that probably helps prevent water getting in around the button. I always mount my radio pouch upside down for the same reason (it has no drain hole either).

Yeah that's the headset I have - well, the Elite II - I'm beginning to wish I'd done a bit more research and forked out for their EVO III now because it can take a throat mic without modification.

I forget which PTT we went for in the end, possibly Element, but so far it's not given me any problems in the wet. Still it's the U94 design and i always attach it with the button facing down so that probably helps prevent water getting in around the button. I always mount my radio pouch upside down for the same reason (it has no drain hole either).

I've been having issues with my headset/PTT recently, but I can't figure out which part it is that has the issue.

One of the headsets' speaker is broken, but the mic still works. So I can talk and be heard, but not get people's replies.

Not sure if it's the heaset or the PTT, but I've tried both headsets on the same PTT and had the same issue twice, so I think the PTT is bummered.

Sounds like a contact on the socket has got bent inside the PTT, Ed. If it is that, you can fix it easily enough with needle nosed pliers.

860174_10152581465335206_786695047_o.jpg

getting mine and my friends gear sorted for this Sunday!

QuadMachine and Ian_Gere like this

load_out.JPG

Rock and rolla!

That is some nice gear! Where did you get that iPhone picatiny mount?!

Sorry for the rubbish quality photo

I was trying to go for a black swat style Loadout, with a few modifications.

I'm under 16 so I have to wear full face protection (hence the half face mesh mask)

What's your guys opinions? Anything I should change or add?

(I'll post my entire Loadout once my holster and dump pouch arrive)

Thankspost-5019-0-45077500-1361715004_thumb.jpg