Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

Well just been sorting my kit for the xmas bash on Sunday, not all battle tested yet so will see how this works on the day.

dscf9798clean.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ATACS FG top and trousers

Webtex vest (From my CQB loadout, testing with P90 mags) if works will be chatting to vest guy

Helmet and goggles from CQB, if they carry on working well will get Atacs cover

Primary: TM P90 with sniper tape, 4 mid caps, 3 in vest

Secondary: Px4 Hard holster and 2 mags in pouch hidden under jacket

• Supporters

MSM package rocked up. Not sure whether this was meant to be a dig or a friendly bit of humour, but the patch was free either way so I'm not complaining.

IMG_0726-Copy_zps6432b5af.jpg

'RAW' hoodie which is perfect for one's airsofter-about-town fashion styling. Review will be up on YouTube tomorrow.

IMG_0743_zpsc9241470.jpg

I will not be giving up my day job as an armourer to become a male model.

And of course if you're ordering from MSM you are legally required to get a few more patches, and my Mega PatchBook also has a long way to go before it's full. These stickers/vinyl transfers they've started doing are really excellent as well.

IMG_0738_zpsb10cc878.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My first loadout none of the camo matches (combats aren't too far off the shirt) flecktarn back pack, webbing, hiking boots, gaiters (in case its really wet outside), parka and an FN FAL :)

Old school starter? Looks like start of something quite special :)

This is my load out. British dpm, viper vest with mag pouches and dump bag. I use viper tac gloves and goggles. I have a vfc scar and ares m14ebr with swiss arms scope and rotex qd silencer. The pistol is a tanfoglio co2. All in all very happy with it. :-D

post-5858-0-53950100-1357160463_thumb.jpeg

post-5858-0-03432100-1357160521_thumb.jpg

post-5858-0-84228100-1357160575_thumb.jpg

post-5858-0-93837100-1357160638_thumb.jpg

post-5858-0-83744300-1357160689_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

I think I probably should have waited until i have all the pouches I want for my RICAS, but I can't wait to show off the patches I got for my birthday...

imag0971x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just to warn you, i was using my phone camera, which isn't known for it's quality, i've got a game on the 12th with some dedicated photographers, should give much better clarity,

• Supporters

I love the look of it- especially fg, im not that keen on MC, everyone wears it these days

Thank god we've started a new page, I dont think I could've stood seeing the first picture on the last page another time

one of the reasons i got AT-FG, everybody has MC, everyone will have AT-AU and MTP and hopefully only a small cadre of people will use AT-FG, keeping it fresh and relatively unknown, hopefully.

i'm also planning to get the top half of my rifle water dipped,

Dirty OD.... Blurred Multicam.... its this magical thing called camo... :D

• Supporters

Here's my new Osprey MkIV :P

image-6-1_zps75c3cdc9.jpeg

image-5-1_zpsbd6b3949.jpeg

image-4-1_zps929dac13.jpeg

image-2-1_zpsbd52f59b.jpeg

image-3-1_zpse72f9d1c.jpeg

image-7-1_zps2f967d42.jpeg

Here's some without the cummerbunds attached:

image-1-2_zpscfef5fdf.jpeg

image-11_zpsfd6360a3.jpeg

P.S.

Sorry for only having a cheese grater to take the photos with.

CoughiPhoneCough.

Hello all!

New to the forum so thought I would dive right in with an obligatory "gear laid out on a bed" shot. Details for this loadout are fairly sparse...unless ebay is a brand? No? Didn't think so :D

The rifle is a SRC GenIII G36c. Originally two tone it now has a JG top rail and a Cyma stock and handguard. I am waiting for a 25mmx160mm suppressor from Tiger111HK which should fit through the handguard without need for an adaptor or a Dremel!

Pistol is a TM Px4.

And for the glasses wearers...the goggles are Bolle X500s. Fit over glasses with lots of room but work better with a helmet to stop them flopping around all over the place!

post-6449-0-27138300-1358266090_thumb.jpg

post-6449-0-83972000-1358266100_thumb.jpg

EDIT: That is my foot in a comfy slipper you can see between my overall legs. It is not a tactical slipper.

Thanks! :)

It's a constantly evolving loadout that has changed drastically since my first skirmish! :D (Sound familiar to anyone?)

I started out in the soldier 95 stuff that I used to walk the dog in :D but tried a few different things along the way. The overalls are actually new and haven't been skirmished yet.

My (current) favourite item in those pics though is the dummy bullets printout that I put inside the high cap :D It's amazing what ten minutes with google and a printer can do :D

• Supporters

We're going to look like a pair of total badasses on Sunday.

If you can get us there, then my dad can get us back btw (Y)

Here is my current set up and I will be staring in and directing a short horror film for college wearing this.

Good luck with the filming mate, Horror is always fun to shoot.