Airsoft Forums UK

Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

17 hours ago, L3wisD said:

You've even thought of matching camoflauge for your feet to blend into the kitchen floor! ;)

He actually matches the kitchen woodwork, chairs and floors quite well if it wants for the union jack patch I wouldnt have seen him

1 hour ago, Albiscuit said:

He actually matches the kitchen woodwork, chairs and floors quite well if it wants for the union jack patch I wouldnt have seen him

Yeah just a floating union jack:lol:

On 10/01/2018 at 11:24 PM, Gazmeister said:

Mate nice load out.... especially liking the way the pistol is mounted!

what pistol/holster is that? 

Gaz

Cheers,

Its an ASG G18c AEP

Holster is Nuprol but came with the pistol (2nd hand) so don't know more than that.

Its a good mounting point except for crawling as it tends to dig into the ground.

Another pic. Sorry in advance for the ugly couch, i keep my airsoft gear at my parents and they don't want to change it xD

This time it's my CQB plate carrier, which i rarely use since we don't play in urban fields that much :(

It's an Emerson JPC in multicam with the plastic fake plates (i'll make foam ones out of an old camping mat, making the PC more flexible while still retaining its shape)..

Up front i weaved a triple open top m4 pouch (Condor), i don't like the integrated kangaroo pouch, mags are too loose even with the elastic retention and i couldn't find any decently priced insert or a sheet of kydex to make one..

Next to that i have a single open top m4 pouch (still Condor cuz i'm poor, if i had the money i would have bought a real crye jpc), on the other side i have my radio (which will be moved to the back panel) and on the back i have a 2l bladder in a Condor hydration pack (the slimmest one, holds the bladder and has a small zipper pocket)...

My comms are a Midland G7 with a Midland Bowman headset, we don't use pyros so i have no need for earing protection..

The mags i'm using are G&G 120bb midcaps, really good but also really heavy (when empty they are on par with a fully loaded 300bb high cap).. I have 6, 4 in the PC, one on the belt and one in the gun..

I'll probably add a map pouch and a utility on the right side in place of the radio pouch so i can store BBs in a place where i can reach them without having to take off my PC or asking for help.

This will be coupled with some sort of molle belt to hold my holster, dump pouch, first aid kit and pistol mags..

P_20180115_103711_vHDR_Auto.jpg

Start of my new Russian FSB direct action kit. I still need a norotos pasgt nvg shroud and ratchet plus a Bars pasgt cover in multicam for when I run this kit with my crye's. 

Kit list: 
RBR mk2 pasgt helmet 

Fort defender 2 semi molle

Mix of issued ana and fort pouches 

ANA issued holster

Jtec padded belt

SSO vympel coveralls 

AK105 

25924120338_4e151262c3_b.jpg

I have finally overcome my laziness and took a selfie at the end of the game.

All the crap i was carrying around yesterday minus the comms (radio ran out of battery so i put my headset in my backpack)

P_20180121_123139_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

P_20180121_123108_vHDR_Auto_1.jpg

On ‎05‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 11:48 PM, Robert James said:

unnamed.jpg

Being that you are built like my son, can I ask what's the score with the knee pads here? What are they or are they built into your trousers?

I have my issue Blackhawk knee pads but fitting them on him would be like trying to fit them to most blokes elbows.

Yes that's the chappies. Thanks again Aengus.

Found them on eBay but my lad would need and extra small size that they don't seem to do. Those will have to wait.

24 minutes ago, Countryman said:

Yes that's the chappies. Thanks again Aengus.

Found them on eBay but my lad would need and extra small size that they don't seem to do. Those will have to wait.

Invader Gear makes some XS sizes iirc, go check them out

1 hour ago, Countryman said:

Being that you are built like my son, can I ask what's the score with the knee pads here? What are they or are they built into your trousers?

I have my issue Blackhawk knee pads but fitting them on him would be like trying to fit them to most blokes elbows.

1 hour ago, Aengus said:

Look like they're built into the trousers @Countryman

Search up replica g3 or g2 combat pants. In most good clones you can adjust the height of the pad.

They aren't built in. I slip them into the trousers before my game. Little inserts. They came with the trousers. Amazon specials. 

7 minutes ago, Robert James said:

They aren't built in. I slip them into the trousers before my game. Little inserts. They came with the trousers. Amazon specials. 

They're called built in anyway...

To be exact they're replicas of the Crye air flex pads, and just noticed you're wearing them the wrong way, the actual shell needs to be on the outside of the pocket..

Like this https://goo.gl/images/KDZkjJ

Still haven't found an extra small and suspect if I get this wrong they will function as shin guards.

Look like versions from about £30 to £70 depending on where and what version you go for.

He can skin his knees a bit. Its character building.

40 minutes ago, Skara said:

They're called built in anyway...

To be exact they're replicas of the Crye air flex pads, and just noticed you're wearing them the wrong way, the actual shell needs to be on the outside of the pocket..

Like this https://goo.gl/images/KDZkjJ

I know how they are supposed to be worn but they kept dropping out so I tucked them in.

A couple of friends stitched them, just a tiny stitch at each corner..

I haven't had troubles with mine yet, they're still in place.. I guess it depends on luck xD

4 hours ago, Countryman said:

Still haven't found an extra small and suspect if I get this wrong they will function as shin guards.

Look like versions from about £30 to £70 depending on where and what version you go for.

Dunlop volleyball knee pads from sports direct - I run them. Pretty good for the £7 they cost me. Worth a shot even if he doesn't like them.

5 hours ago, Countryman said:

Most combat pants have the option to raise the pads by adjusting a string in the front pockets, or you can add Velcro strips to the back so your son can fit them where they're supposed to be..

I am fat so I had to take a XL instead of a L size and the pants are a bit too long for my legs, I added Velcro and now my pads sit right on my knees..

Decided to try my new kit with my spectre partizan suit which I normally just use for recon kits. I think it looks ok actually and might run it tomorrow at a game after I'm bored of running all black. 

close up.jpg