Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

This is what I was wearing for part of last Saturday, I'm on the right..

(kit list available if anyone wants it..)

525208_10152625886240541_2022521351_n_zps306b28ac.jpg

Tom - I like that alot. Always nice to see a non multicam loadout. I am now a big fan of mixing camos patterns. I tend to use eithe DDPM of tri colours trousers and plain or MTP top.

Nick - looking sexy as ever!

Whatever camo you're wearing, it blends perfectly to the forum background! I can't see you at all!!!!

Nice to know it works ;) Thanks man!

• Supporters

@ Kane Either you're playing along, or you don't realise that there's no picture :P

@ junior looking good, the mix of camo seems to suit that particular area quite well

@ Kane Either you're playing along, or you don't realise that there's no picture :P

@ junior looking good, the mix of camo seems to suit that particular area quite well

OH SNAP I wasn't aware, I do apologise! It was coming up on my mobile I've uploaded it, my bad!

Pretty much wrapped up the force recon loadout... Needs some final touches but I'm happy with it.

Couldn't find my trouser twists so excuse the poor standard of blousing which has made me look like a tactical MC hammer lol.

The original:

15gp4xx.jpg

My impression:

34sm34g.jpg

ygmcn.jpg

14v6vc1.jpg

You need to get them boots dirty!

Also you getting the ALICE back pack?

EDIT - Kaneweeks.. get yo sh*t together man!!! :P

Agreed! Everything needs a good roll in the mud!

I'll be getting one eventually, but only using it for weekenders as theres alot of weight there already (6 metal midcaps on the hips and 8 in the butt pack) plus two full canteens haha,

I'm also going to get an E-tool cover for the weekenders, probably just for the looks, don't know the rules on digging!

To finish the loadout off I'll be getting a Kabar sheath or an OKC-3s training bayonet with sheath, as well at two more ammo pouches and I need to add the rail covers to the M4, plus a '203.

I have no idea why I carry so many mags.... I only ever use 2-3 in an average day!

Fair enough.. as for carrying to many mags, I always carry 4 M4 mids with me even though I use a SAW :) You know juts in case 2500 bbs isn't enough, also handy to give to team mates if they're low on ammo

• Supporters

Exactly the same here alway's carrying spare's for... spares that either can't hit anything or can but their using too many BB's to do it!

i Used to carry 16 Metal Mid's loaded on .25's having now given 14 to my brother and buying 6 E Mag's i'll only use the E Mag's and at most 1 at Full cap or 4 at Realistic Cap..

I would get the E Tool just to go with the Impression (You might even one day attend somewhere like Berget! and suddenly you'll have it as a functional bit of your Kit!)

I'm getting my younger brother-inlaw into airsoft soon so they'll come in handy for borrowing to him.

I think I like the weight if I'm honest too lol.

One day hopefully Craig, I love digging FP's and making emplacements for some wierd reason, part of why I want to join the engineers.