Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=30591

i was extremely lucky that it fit my RIS rail, don't ask me the make of the RIS as i don't think they make it anymore.

Cannot really say "pro" like everyone else but well I tried I guess, my first clothing at the moment and its not done, I'm missing a CPU Polish Woodland Shirt D: so I have a olive army shirt

DSCF0631.jpg

Untitled.png

To finish up my set I need CPU Polish Woodland Shirt and some Olive Vest and lastly goggles, I ran out of money to buy the Shirt so I decided to not wait and buy the remaining stuff like the hat, shirt and gloves.

Gotta get that Polish set completed ASAP because in October I probably will have my first skirmish :'D

Click on the pictures to zoom in.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost got my finished loadout. Just waiting on a SERPA thigh holster and a black lower mesh mask. I'm very happy with how this turned out. I need to sort my shemagh out though :P If you're interested I will put a list below the picture.

20121019123845.jpg

Head

UA ColdGear Tactical Hood

Bitter End BULL DOGG goggles

Desert Shemagh

Lower Face Mesh Mask (soon)

Torso

Bulldog Assault MK1 Plate Carrier (Coyote Tan) w/Bulldog MOLLE Pouches

UBACS - Black (soon)

AF-UK Patch

Legs

Viper Security Belt

Blackhawk SERPA Right Handed Holster (soon)

Blackhawk Tacktical Holster Platform - Thigh Rig (soon)

Adults Army Combats Cargo Trousers (cheap crap)

Hands

Original Coyote Medium Mechanix

Black Round Dial Plastic Watchband Digital Sports Watch

Footwear

Mil-tec Tactical Army Boots with YKK Zipper

Primary

G&G Top Tech MP5SD6 (Gen I) w/8.4V 1600 Battery

1x Hi-Cap

2x 40 Round

Magpul MS2 Sling (Black)

Secondary & Other

WE M1911 GBB w/2 Mags

King Arms 200 Round Speedloader

I think thats the lot. If you're heading to The Grange on Nov 3rd then you know who to look out for.

• Supporters

What colour skrim do they use? I've only got green.

At the moment the band is all that's holding the cover on, 'cos it's stretched tight over it because of my camera's mount hidden underneath, so I'll probably leave it for the time being.

I'm thinking of picking up a Mk VII if one comes along at the right price.

• Supporters

I think you definitely need more magazines haha.

Haha.... 2 different rifles 2 different types of mags.

9 x TM 82rd recoil mags for the SCAR and 5 120rd Emags for the M933,

Spare G&P mid and high cap to lend out if anyone needs it.

4 KSC glock 19 mags.

And i probably carry less ammo than the highcap warriors!

• Supporters

Yeah I know that feeling lol, I carry around 12 real caps, which is 360 rounds.

Always have hi-cap heros ask me if I've got enough ammo... Oh the irony.

• Supporters

you think that's bad i run 7 spare mag's +1 in the gun at real cap level's and i'm alway's handing out mag's to other's i barely use an entire mag most game's (Must spend far to much time on my belt buckle crawling around sending intel Back and issuing command's lol)

i cant understand why or even how people can run out of ammo with a hi-cap i carry 12 mag 28 per mag

i never run out but then again i carry 6-8 hi caps in my pack for the rest of my team

My plan is to carry 1 Hi-Cap as a reserve when all my other mags run out... Although I need more mags to be honest, its just expensive to get up to the amount I need :( Good thing about using an MP5 is that I dont have to share my mags :P (but not many people can lend me them either)

Can't bet the classics

Vietnam US LRRP/Seal

548201_10150979134534079_235972753_n.jpg

Geman WW2 Heer

534925_10150667267154079_733344078_9528373_1840114559_n.jpg

535970_10150667267659079_733344078_9528378_929396877_n.jpg

British WW2 Airborne

BritGlider2Edit.jpg

• Supporters

It's all been about Crye style trousers for my last couple of procurements. Custom built from scratch (not be me, I literally cannot even sew in a name label) AC/Gen II type Combats in MTP:

IMG_0656.jpgIMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

The kneepad pockets are reinforced by being constructed using 500D Multicam cordura, and the stretch panels aren't as stretchy as the Crye stuff but they're many many times more resilient. CP Gen 3 kneepads fit and velcro in perfectly. I've spent a lot of time looking in very closely at almost every single stitch and this guys' skills are just amazing, I'd probably say I prefer these overall to the Crye Precision originals I have in Ranger Green.

Check this guy out - http://www.facebook.com/flimmuurtactical

Also a couple of nice bits in AOR1 from OPS:

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0660.jpgIMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

As skirmish practical combat trousers go, I honestly believe you'd struggle to beat this new '3D Battle' cut they recently released. I do love my Crye uniforms, but these cost less, they're much more readily available and they come in a far wider range of colours and camo patterns.

• Supporters

I've not tried any of their actual Chest rigs/PCs or upper body clothing, I found their MOLLE pouches to be somewhat hit-and-miss (though cheap it has to be said), but I've never been anything but impressed by the combat trousers. I got a set of MC Ultimate Direct Actions a long while back which are a bit heavy but very durable, then some Direct Actions in AOR2 last year which are perfect if you want something really lightweight with internal neoprene kneepads, most recently these new types are sort of a bridge between the two. Nice that they came in AOR1 for a few dollars extra as well.

No stretch fabric like Cryes so they're a bit tougher overall, design accomodates the external kneepads (comes with a decent pair of their own design) and the pocket layout is nicely done. If you're like me and you prefer to carry 1 rifle + 1 pistol mag in a trouser pocket as you leave the safe zone, so that you can load and still have your easiest to access mag pouch filled when the need arises for a quick reload, they work exceptionally well.

23955_10151463222857067_245293528_n.jpg

G&G PM5A4 Blowback, stock no upgrades execept a LED torch taped to the side!