Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

Looking good, Ed. You know what you need though, eh?

Here's me today, suffering from the lack of my beautiful Sabine - despite a gearbox strip & rebuild in the field, she refused to fire often at her full potential and was wildly inconsistent - I suspect the air nozzle, but we shall see. Check out my semi-scowl...

55342239611824377005742.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Supporters

I had a patch on, it's on my chest, just can't see it in shot because my gun's covering it.

• Supporters

Yeah, I vaguely noticed & Billy too. His I did notice enough to ponder - a lone patch in a wide sea of velcro admin panel, or was that yours? Now I try to remember through the mist of more painkillers, the memory doesn't seem at all attached to a face lol! I think he needs a morale patch to keep it company, or a call sign patch, maybe even a full zap patch, since you two are going strickly modern.

His should have his bloodgroup and then underneath: "HK" "8111" Yours: "EH" "2820"

URL=http://img535.imageshack.us/i/p1011404i.jpg/]p1011404i.jpg[/url]

Urban load (generic grey-green camo I picked up in tesco for

Summer ('desert', but since I live in Yorkshire, I'm somewhat lacking in desert sites to play at) Without the hat, this forms my TF141 Favella

where about in Yorkshire? North, west, east, south? Check out Cerberus airsoft they have a site in a quarry near...Manchester I believe. So it's good for desert. And lol Tesco camouflage

• Supporters
Check out Cerberus airsoft they have a site in a quarry near...Manchester I believe. So it's good for desert.

A very wet desert, right?

Only a beginner loadout but I think it's ok. The prices are all down there but it came to about £255 including the gun and I know some guys'll spend over £300 on just the loadout.

FACE)

SRC Goggles - £15

Woodland camo mesh half face mask -£6.74

TORSO)

Army surplus DPM shirt - £12.99

Viper LA Special Forces tactical vest - £37

LEGS)

Surplus army trousers - £9.50 (£12.49 inc/ delivery)

AEG)

Classic Army MP5K PDW - £144.99

Sling from DE M56C

Ussen buff-thing - £10.99 (yes a lot of monies for a buff-thing)

EDIT: Corrected prices. Deleted the really bad pictures and the old video.

Hope the new one is better.

• Supporters

Looking good, Jae. Ever been shot in the hand? Unless you come across something gucci @a price that's too good to miss 2nd hand, like these but cheaper, I'd recommend a pair of this type of armoured gloves. The only thing wrong with them is that the inner side isn't waterproof or completely impervious to thorns.

My Loadout in action

post-4941-1343686291_thumb.jpg

Loadout Standing

post-4941-1343686328_thumb.jpg

Loadout crouched

post-4941-1343686350_thumb.jpg

Helikon TCU Trousers £35

Helikon TCU Shirt - £30

M88 Helmet - £9.99

Mesh Goggles - £3

Mesh Mouth & ear protection - £12

Hong Kong Swat Vest - £25

Police Duty Belt - £8

Blackhawk Leg Holster - £52

Viper G36 Mag Leg Holster - £18

Magnum Boots - £40

Motorola Radio & Element Headset - £40 (inc radio)

Black Drop Pouch - £10

Viper Pistol Lanyard - £10

Oakley Gloves - £14

£306.99 :(

KJW M9 Pistol - £119.99

Modified G36C - £379.50 (including mods)

• Supporters

Your loadout looks so badass, Chris, I really wish you were coming to NAE12 with the AF-UK squad!

• Supporters

Were you having a seizure in the action shot, Chris? Haha.

Hahaha cheers ed, I might aswell of been! Just ran in on the team of 20 with full auto waiting for our team at every direction. No one else was going so I ran in!

Cheers Ian, was hoping to get down but work rules and can't get the time off unfortunately!

Still some fine tuning to do to the kit as I ordered a different helmet which is on its way. Prob get something for neck coverage as its a bit of skin on show but then should be done!

• Supporters

I received one of these as an unexpected free gift when I ordered a bunch of stuff and I'm a lot more impressed with it than I thought I would be at first sight. That might be because I don't bother with any of the fancy ways of wearing it, but basically it's very comfortable neck wear without any trailing ends to get caught or tangled up on slings/webbing/bushes/etc. Personally I'd say it's still too warm to wear anything around my neck while skirmishing, even a top button done up, and I reckon the chance of a painful bleeder on the throat is worth it when balanced against the chance of a heart attack from heat stroke!

BTW, Chris, how much did those Union Jack patches cost you?

They cost me £5 each.

I've got a balaclava I stick on for neck protection. The shirt does sit high but have noticed a couple of times skin on show when I got shot so try to eliminate that haha.

• Supporters

Thanks mate. I got one of those patches as an unexpected free gift too, from airsoftclub in HK. The whole order was only £12-odd inc. P&P! Times is hard though, so it's off to the Classifieds I go to offer it for sale...

• Supporters

I just purchased my AF-UK supporter life-time... thing.

It says it expires in 2286... If medical science exceeds all expectations and I end up living another 274 years, then I wonder how much I could sue Dev for...

:P

• Supporters
i'm sure you just wanted to get some sexy lady photo's up CK...

If I just wanted to do that I'd grab any old bit of kit to hang up. Though being rich enough to spend $180 on an item + shipping and then another £30+ on import fees just as an excuse for posting up these things would be great don't get me wrong, heh. :lol:

cheap KH Mountain knee & elbow pads too (approx £12.99 for all 4 pads in a mesh bag

Hey can you remember where you got them from? I looked around online and couldn't find any, thanks.

• Supporters

Here you go, Ed. This is what your MTP Cover will look like with the scrim I've made for you and my rubber. I expect you'll get a tan rubber? Anyway, I'm going to make a cat's eye for rear recognition strap for mine, but I'm going to also add elastic loops on the right side for a torch and also a piece of strap that will velcro over the cat's eyes to cover them up easily. It will be OD coloured. I've got just enough elastic to make another I think, so do you want one for £5?

imag0731.jpg

imag0727h.jpg

imag0729x.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Supporters

Sure, why the hell not? Lol.

I can pay you via Paypal now btw, if you want to PM me the details.

Additionally, do you have any links to helmet rubbers? I'm not sure what I'm looking for.

• Supporters

MTP Cover with OD rubber just to look at

MTP Cover with Tan rubber just to look at.

Buy from this bloke = cheapest.

Here's a page showing a few different types of cat's eye bands & helmet tackle

The ones I will make will be mainly OD 20mm webbing, with a web-tex elastic strip at the back to keep it tight, with 2 sections of white hi viz reflective tape, 3 patches of OD velcro loop at the back, 1 loose section of OD webbing with 3 sections of velcro hooks to stick on covering the cat's eyes and 2 elastic loops which I could leave loose or stitch to 1 side or the other of the band.

• Supporters

• Supporters

I'll have to look up some photos of them in action to decide whether OD or tan is the more authentic choice, but cheers for the links.

• Supporters

Went down to stores about a week ago for some free stuff:

IMG_0503.jpg

Video on the MARPAT kit is already on the 'tube channel, video on the MTP is on the way if anyone's interested in some detailed analysis on that.