Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

• Supporters

To be honest I don't recall what I was doing as the pic was taken, most likely is I was licking my lips trying to stop them from drying out :P

Tend to wear Baselayer, t-shirt and Woodland '95 trousers as camo isn't really needed most places however... All my kit is genuine issue (Sgt in ACF and contacts in TA/regs)

DPM Woodland

'95 Smock (Exchanged for a shiny new one last week, need to break it in still)

'95 Trousers

British issue boots

British Issue MK5 kevlar helmet (actual kevlar, little over the top for airsoft if I'm honest, worn it once to a game and didn't know I got hit)

Webtex webbing - 4x ammo pouches, 2x utility pouches, 1x waterbottle/mug, 1x Medic Pouch

On webbing I have holster for 1911

Picture was with cadets not airsofting but same kit.

IMG_0060.JPG

Hey there,

I'm new to the forum and hope too soon post images of my load out variants and that of my freindspost-5096-1337897401_thumb.jpg.

DODO

Please say thats not public land.

Also why pose behind a door with the window open :P

Please say thats not public land.

Also why pose behind a door with the window open :P

Nicholas good you see someone else rocking the dpm British kit

Nicholas good you see someone else rocking the dpm British kit

You really really can't go wrong with DPM sadly cadets are switching over to MTP towards the end of this year, not sure what I think about that yet, need to see it in person :P

it'll take forever for it to get to cadets mate! they are always promised new shiney things "next year" that never arrive or is a half arsed effort

anyway me in action at airsoft commando, photo's taken by sam garside

536168_335771579823097_154620861271504_899590_1627849016_n.jpg

543623_335772823156306_154620861271504_899609_953082449_n.jpg

it'll take forever for it to get to cadets mate! they are always promised new shiney things "next year" that never arrive or is a half arsed effort

Aye, my mate's cadet unit was promised that they'd be getting H&K's L98A2 cadet rifle 'next year'. He was told that for 4 years, and it still hasn't arrived.

I'll believe cadet units getting MTP when I see it with my own eyes :lol:

Paperpirate, that is a great looking loadout. Would love to see colour photos if possible.

How long has it taken you to get all the kit?

Paperpirate, that is a great looking loadout. Would love to see colour photos if possible.

How long has it taken you to get all the kit?

got taken in black and white the entire day for some reason, he must have been feeling artsy fartsy or something :P going to a big event at the weekend so i'll pop a few up after that.

the kit just saved up and got most of it, uniform, basic webbing and hat in one then over about 3/4 months the suspenders cammo ss smock, gas mask tin and other bits. still a few little items to get but have all the basics

British Issue MK5 kevlar helmet (actual kevlar, little over the top for airsoft if I'm honest, worn it once to a game and didn't know I got hit)

IMG_0060.JPG

Is it really a MK5? :o Because the British Army replaced all its MK5s (which were steel i believe) with MK6s in the 80s (which are made out of ballistic nylon fibre), though it wouldn't surprise me if cadets kit hasn't been updated yet, you probably won't see MTP till 2050 :lol:

Is it really a MK5? :o Because the British Army replaced all its MK5s (which were steel i believe) with MK6s in the 80s (which are made out of ballistic nylon fibre), though it wouldn't surprise me if cadets kit hasn't been updated yet, you probably won't see MTP till 2050 :lol:

Well if anyone has an older steel helmet I on scrounge for one to supplement my 1980's era load out...

It's not on our issued stores list or anything it is just something that is lying around unused 99% of the time so :P

Speaking of my 1980's load out thought a pic may help.

• Pat 68 DPM trousers and smock
  • Pat 58 Webbing set (Yoke, Belt, left and right ammo pouch, water bottle holder, kidney pouches, bum roll, holster and torch)
  • TM G3
  • WE Browning Hi-Power

safezoneloadout.th.jpg

Still to go, helmet, gloves, stuff in pouches and if I can get it appropriate FAL Falklands rifle in place of the G3 + Law 72 to sling across my back. First time taking it all out to play at Ambush last week, amazed at how well the camo worked as well as how practical I found the webbing.

pretty much got all my gear :)

536646_10150991102790330_703680329_12571516_859385884_n.jpg

• Supporters

Good looking loadouts guys.

Marksman - Your MC is blending in brilliantly, I think if you were to swap that black t-shirt for something in a pattern you'd be on to a winner. Add some kind of baseball cap for a bit of camo, sun protection and BB protection and you'll be well sorted. HSGI make one which is about 80% mesh material that's awesome for the hot summer months.

• Supporters

It surprised me how well it worked, but now that there's some green on the trees it does do a nice job.

I managed to leave my UBACS at home so didn't have it on me- that said, it was hot so I might not've worn it anyway

Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll have to have a look at that cap :)

recent ones

457561_398618286828015_62081044_o.jpg

459574_398620880161089_119808251375688_1308107_922980387_o.jpg

467066_398618710161306_631661889_o.jpg

521771_275804175831737_116618935083596_667386_571037485_n.jpg

my team name is jolly green, it would've been giant as well but another of my squad mates is 6,7", i'm a mere 5.11".

and i find OD works qute well, all i have to do is stick in some branches when i'm going to be in a position for more than an hour.