Load-Out / Loadout Picture topic

Nutster

yea basically craig and by saying all the stuff like, well actually thats.... etc, it pisses them off :D

what is it with you today calling everyone n00bs?

but we're off topic.. back to loadouts

• Supporters

It's my word of the day.

Yeah, someone fix my pistol issue please?

I'll upload pictures after work tomorrow and hopefully we can make a decision between us on here by the end of the night :P It's going out in the field Friday!

I'll upload pictures after work tomorrow and hopefully we can make a decision between us on here by the end of the night :P It's going out in the field Friday!

is this to do with the M4? or does it not concern me?

yea I paid some more for them but they feel great, 100% water proof even with fabrib bits although I can imagine them getting hot in very hot place, good thing i'm in england

are those royal engineer tabs you have on your Uniform?

i live in an ex-pub called the duke of wellington, the shoulder tabs are just the names.

it's a pantac RAV with a MBSS, 2x 3xopen top mag holders, 2xupright utility pouches, performed very well all day, only problem was it had a habit of running higher on my neck than average. and a bit rear heavy, probably wouldn't of been with RS mags up front.

okay cool, how much are they new? and can you get them in OD?

thanks

any view between that and a RICAS?

you can get a new flyye RAV (same design, just rebranded) off of landwarrior for £140 but in ranger green, got mine in OD second hand.

i decided on the RAV because from what i understand UKSF use them, and i want to try and keep as british as possible (no comments on the M16 please, mainly because anybody who see's it wouldn't be able to accurately name it anyway).

i like it because it's very easy to get off (easier than a RICAS), and it's very adjustable (i've got a 45in chest and 28-32in waist (depending on hunger) and it almost fits me like a glove).

i do not recommend them to anybody smaller than 5'5 or with a chest smaller than 35in, mainly because it was designed to fit big soldiers, and it'll need a lot of work done on it to get it to fit smaller sizes.